TexasRich Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Hola.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Never pass up a chance to excel.
Your age is not the critical factor, it's the NG mentality.
Do a diagnostic PT test in the 17-21 age group.
Find out where you really stand.
Start putting your physical together.
Hurry up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
joey86
Ranger

Post by joey86 »

Welcome !

RLTW

joey86
A Co 2/75 2nd plt(blacksheep),93-97, RS 11-94

If your walking by a river of molten lava, and you drop your keys in it. forget it man cause they're gone !!!! ---Deep thoughts by Jack Handy- SNL

What is best in life ? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. -Conan
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Keep your head on a swivel Rich. :lol:

See you on the 16th!

Smiley
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

TexasRich

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome :lol:

Glad to have you here. Make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a beer?

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
TexasRich
Soldier

Post by TexasRich »

Thank you Rangers for your welcome's

I'll take a Shiner Bock, if you have one Ranger Steadfast, If not then I'll have what ever you're willing to share with me.
OC TXARNG
TX OCS Class 49
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

Welcome to the site. The Rangers are right age is a non issue. I have seen much older than you go through this kind of training. Eyes and ears open and you will make it.

MI
"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

TexasRich wrote:Thank you Rangers for your welcome's

I'll take a Shiner Bock, if you have one Ranger Steadfast, If not then I'll have what ever you're willing to share with me.
We have a cyber walk in refrigerator that holds all the brands in this world. The only item stopping anyone is their own mind. I'm drinking Alaskan Amber Ale myself. Can't buy it on th east cost but it is kept in our cyber-frig. :lol:

Here you go Image
I'll take

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Ranger Steadfast,
I'll take dibs on the Lone Star in there!

Smiley
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Welcome
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Honestly, if I believed in cyber-fridges there is no way in hell I would have either of you drinking even sour milk from mine. Having watched you and your whiney ass friends come to our house and disrespect it was an incredible discredit to you, the Officer Corp and certainly the legacy I'd like to think I left behind when I retired. Having served in both the Enlisted and Officer ranks, I've come to know both mindsets incredibly well. I can tell you this, your site is not representing well those I've served with nor those who'se command I've served under.

Suprisingly even to myself, I did not make the trip over to your site when some of my Brother's did to visit your site after your mass migration and flooding of our house as I wanted to offer some level of courtesy to those other's who would be officers. However, after seeing some of what was posted and seeing some of the two faced embolden crap you are driveling, I did go over and watch as you not only edited what my Brother's said, you totally would erase the majority of what they wrote, their thoughts, their idea's... Who exactly do you think you are? And still you come here and act as if you would be welcome. Know this, despite your playground rank over there, I do in the real fucking world hold my rank, further I've earned it. Through blood, sweat, wheelchairs and disease. I despise the kiddy games and disrespectful attitude you are teaching those kid's and it would behoove you to tread incredibly lightly around me as surely as there is a God in Heaven I will have not one moment of mercy in my dealing with even one person coming into this house from your site. And if you or any of your sniveling little whiney ass, wanna-be's think my esteemed Brother KH's telling you to shut the fuck up was bad, have no doubt that the wrath I will reign down upon you will seem as if it were coming from lighting itself it will be so fast, powerful and blinding. Doubt me, try me.

So, pass the word to all your wee friends, this is no longer your playground. This is no longer your site for entertainment and finally, this is absolutely not the place to come and be a smartass...

In that spirit, I welcome you. :roll:

BTW, Snafu, though I've historically enjoyed your posts and you, after reading your posts over there... I would offer a piece of advise, learn the term loyalty. To one side or the other, riding the fence is going to chafe your ballsack.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Welcome....

Dont slip. :wink:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introduction Archive”