Intro 1/75 Bn

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

T0000009

Post by T0000009 »

Out standing!!

Another 1st Batt is on board.

Welcome, you'll feel right at home here.
JimsYZF
Ranger

Re: Welcome

Post by JimsYZF »

RgrHunter wrote:JIM, Sorry for the late welcome. It's good to see another Bravo Ranger here. There are only a few of us already. SFC Mitten was my first platoon SGT and I was semi glad to have him leave. I was really glad to see SSG Dunn go. SSG Albertson (now MSG Albi.) is still around and I keep in touch with him.

Welcome to the site!!
Albi is still around! Although that really doesn't suprise me. He was a good fucking guy (still is I'm sure). Your feelings on SFC Mitten were shared by many from what I gathered after I ETS'ed. It was a given with SSG Dunn. He was an import anyway wasn't he?

I'm having a mental block trying to place you. Seems like I do remember 2 Hunters in 1st Plt, but all I can remember is Talmaj Hunter (I don't think I spelled his name right). At the time SGT Hunter was 2nd Sqd ldr for a short time and later went on to jump with the Golden Knights. Help me out here I want to remember all the guys on here from our unit. Tell Albi I said hello and I'm glad hes still around. Hes kind of like a poster child of 1st Bat. and a Ranger in general.
SPC Wilson
1/75 Rgr Bn, B co. 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad.
'93 to Nov '96
Last Platoon Sgt - SFC Scott Mitten
JimsYZF
Ranger

Post by JimsYZF »

HOLY SHIT! I just caught that you said MSG Albertson. Tell him congrau-fucking-lations. Man do I feel like scum of the earth.
SPC Wilson
1/75 Rgr Bn, B co. 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad.
'93 to Nov '96
Last Platoon Sgt - SFC Scott Mitten
Rngr504

Post by Rngr504 »

Welcome and thanks for your service Ranger!

Return to “Introduction Archive”