Officers at Ranger School

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Officers at Ranger School

Post by Kilted Heathen »

I've just come across some postings by an absolute fuck-wit from the Officer Corps.His name is F8.

Listen asshole.

When I was in the mountain phase there was a Ranger who had been recycled through mountains a couple of times already.He was a squared away hard-charger that just couldn't get the luck of the draw when it came to patrols.He was very tactically proficient but he always seemed to end up with fucked up key element leaders as subordinates when he was being evaluated.He recycled again and was put out of the course.

This was a shit situation.Everyone in our squad knew it.I've known men to say "Ya know if they'd a made me recycle mountains,I dunno if I could have..."

This poor bastard did mountains three times in one fuckin' visit!
But that's not my point.Fast forward a few years.
No shit there I was, prowling Camp Rogers (you..er, remember Camp Rogers F8?It had that bloody great big rock at the gate that reads "Not for the weak or fainthearted!") one sunny graduation day when out of the blue some stud comes running up and said "Oy you!Yeah you,you cunt.Wanna have lunch with me and my Dad?"I was just about to pluck a nerve from his neck when I recognised him.
It was my buddy from the mountains.
He was graduating.
It is sometimes customary for graduating studs to invite family members for lunch in the Ranger mess hall.Sometimes an RI is invited but these offers are usually politely declined.Not this time.I was genuinely pleased,as only Rangers can be with themselves,that this man had made the course.I was proud for him that he made it and I was proud to be part of something that made him keep coming back.I accepted his invitation.Anyway,we got to the chow hall and as we went sit at the cadre table (yep! the cadre table,as i said, I liked this guy and thought he'd get a kick out of it!) some fuck-wit screamed"RANGERS ATENHUUUUUUT!".
We're all locked and cocked and my asshole buddy whispers "Oh that'll be Dad now!"
In walks a fuckin' two star General.Not just any two star either,I won't mention his name here but any Rangers that remember the formative years of "JSOC"will damn sure know this fucker.The good General invited us to carry on at which time I was introduced to "Dad".
We had a lovely lunch.It had taken four tries for the Generals' intrepid offspring to finally become tabbed.He sat and swapped stories of "back when it was hard" and thoroughly enjoyed bustin' his sons' balls for being such a slow learnin' fuck and his son would respond with comments like "yeah, but Ive got my shit now,don't I motherfucker?".
Not very well hidden under the insults and jibes was a tremendous pride that the General could not conceal.His son just called him a mother fucker with a wink.His son just introduced him to a Glasgwegian cutthroat.He and his son are swapping stories with finest enlisted scum in the world.His son has met the standard.

The General is proud of that standard.It was the standard that made his son keep coming back.And that standard does not relax for anyone.Even Generals.I'm proud of that standard too.
I was proud of the unspoken thankyou in the Generals' eye directed toward the cadre that held his son to that standard.That standard that transcends all rank.
This rambling discourse is meant more for future officers than for our friend F8.
Remember gentlemen, there's lotsa Generals out there.
But if they don't have the credentials...they don't sit at our Table.

So on behalf of the "Enlisted Scum" fuck you Sir, go sit with the girls.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH F8, what a fuckstick that dude was. By now he is triumphantly leading troops into battle. :roll:
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Man, there I was thinking he was going to spill the beans about how ossifers trade BJ's for "go's"...... :shock:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Damn, you ramblin heathen Scottish white trash fucker....you spin a good yarn when your worked up. GREAT story, thanks for posting. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Abell9 wrote:Damn, you ramblin heathen Scottish white trash fucker....you spin a good yarn when your worked up. GREAT story, thanks for posting. :lol:
No shit!

What's he gonna do when he finds the Plavney threads? :lol:
RSD 96-99

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”