Have you ever seen a sorrier collection of asshats?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

FireFinder
Paratrooper

Have you ever seen a sorrier collection of asshats?

Post by FireFinder »

13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

'SorryEverybody.com' is the domain. They should be operating on 'sorryworthlessmotherfuckers.com'.
1000ydstare
Embryo

Post by 1000ydstare »

That's just sad. Lazy fuckers can't even shave. That's some seriously spineless shit! I read somewhere that the youth (18-24) voter registration was at an all time high but when it came to actually voting it was in the same area as the 2000 elections. Too busy sleeping, eating chips and cleaning bong water stains off the floor to go vote. Our youth are in a sad state of affairs. It doesn't matter who won, we'd all still be out there fighting.
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Most of the youth population that did vote voted for Kerry, all because they are afraid Bush will have a draft and that "they won't get to live their life how they want." Selfish fucktarts, every last one of em. Most kids now-a-days don't understand the concept of serving your country and they sure as hell don't understand anything greater than themselves. Kind of makes me sick to be apart of this generation.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
k5
Embryo

Post by k5 »

Just wanted to share this quote with everyone:
"War is is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by exertions of men better than himself" - John Stuart Mill

It's a shame that most kids my age don't realize why they're free- because men fought and died for it.
Ranger Gravedigger's Mentee. Failure is not an option!!!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

somedays I wish I had learned how to hack these fucking computers rather than just turn them on
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Oddly, I am thinking we all are spending waaayyy too much time getting fired up about these asshat's. Fuck them, they're out there, just like they have always been and always will be. But why lend them a voice in our house?

We are posting links to their shit in our own house... When the first link or two was posted, making the group aware of the topic and group, it was fine, but to go on a quest for the sites is to give them a rallying point and it's us??? WTF??? Certainly I don't speak for everyone, not even a small portion, simply myself but in that I would hope that common sense would prevail in allowing us to recognize that by posting Michael Moore's picture, his website degrading our fallen, these protesting pieces of shit over and over is simply amplifying a voice that already has the mainstream media to give it's message an outlet without us helping too...

This is our home, one where we foster a common thread of Brotherhood. Certainly it is good to know your enemy, know those who would threaten our Democracy, but we've covered it. Why dwell here? It's time to ruck up and move the fuck out.

We have so many other topics that are so much more relevant. DEP's to get in the right mindset to go, families to care for, plans to make for the next "Gumbie Get Together" where ever that may be and certainly it's been awhile since I've had a sermon... Speaking of which were are our women and why oh why have we no stories??? See, we are distracted...

Be Well,
usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

That was funny....nothing better than liberals when they lose !! Suckasses. :D :D :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

Isn't that what America is all about? Living your life how you want to? Some people answer the call, others let it ring. Sometimes it feels good to be the exception.
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

well, if living my life as an exception forces me to be a pussy. . . then i'll follow the status quo. And if they hear 'the call' and choose to let it 'ring' then they can get the fuck out of my house.
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I am just as happy as not having to see these same people celebrate a victory. For if Kerry had won I would have been far more depressed than what these youngun's are showing.

I am glad there are just a few more feeling like I do and have when we voted to retain our CIC. I can let out a big sigh of relief!

WHEW!!!!!!!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
TRLewis

Post by TRLewis »

BadMuther
BANNED