Introduction- Ben

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

ukambobp
Egg

Introduction- Ben

Post by ukambobp »

Hi all, my name is Ben. I am a final year undergraduate student in the UK, who also works as an EMT. I am on this forum to learn anything that your Ranger Medic members will share about trauma management, as this is an area lacking in our ambulance service. I have searched online for such material, and purchased and review the SOF Medic Handbook and Ranger Medic Handbook 2008 version, but come up short.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction- Ben

Post by Jim »

ukambobp wrote:Hi all, my name is Ben. I am a final year undergraduate student in the UK, who also works as an EMT. I am on this forum to learn anything that your Ranger Medic members will share about trauma management, as this is an area lacking in our ambulance service. I have searched online for such material, and purchased and review the SOF Medic Handbook and Ranger Medic Handbook 2008 version, but come up short.
Ben, Welcome to the site.. We are proud of the fine young Rangers who have passed through ArmyRanger.com on their life journey. Please read the FAQs as well as select stickies and threads. Most questions have been addressed at least once. The search feature, located at the top right of this page is your friend. Just remember you are a guest, and don't abuse our hospitality.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bronco
Quitter

Post by Bronco »

Welcome. PM inbound, ukambobp.
11X OPT 40
SHIP DATE: 20140715

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
ukambobp
Egg

Post by ukambobp »

Ranger Jim, thank you for the hospitality. I can assure you it won't be abused.

Bronco, thanks for the welcome message and advice re: terms of address.

I look forward to learning anything the Ranger Doc's have to teach.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”