Looking for info

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Barry C Roper
Embryo

Looking for info

Post by Barry C Roper »

He there,

I wonder if anyone can help me identify the Soldier in this photo.

It is being used by a person called Niven Dancer who makes the following claim: PROFECIONAL SOLDIER RETIRED,X 32 BN SOUTH AFRICA. SERVED IN THE USA ARMY RANGERS. STARTED AS A PRIVATE AND RETIRED WITH THE RANK OF LT COL.

I have tried my many contacts with other Veterans of or 32 Battalion and none recall him so I doubt his claim in the SADF and would like to find out if he really was in the RANGERS. On his facebook page he only has 2 cropped images of the above photo. when I asked him to produce a current photo of himself holding a current newspaper he not to politely told me to go away using that quaint Anglo-Saxon word that is understood everywhere :shock: :roll:
Barry C Roper
Embryo

Re: Looking for info

Post by Barry C Roper »

I forgot I also found this photo on a website that has Ranger photos posted on it. :D
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

The photo is well known.

Ranger Vincent J Lombardi Jr., Major.

Enlisted and later commissioned.

Veteran of both 1/75 (Grenada Veteran) and 2/75. He passed away in 2003 after battling cancer.

Post a link (The poser is using) if you have it.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Barry C Roper
Embryo

Post by Barry C Roper »

The link to his facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1267691625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Barry C Roper wrote:The link to his facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1267691625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
His shit is locked down.

If you can get any screen shots, and post them, those would be a help. Or maybe a laugh as well.....
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

My old PSG, now the DCSM of the 25th Infantry Division was his AG during OUF. I'd like to burn this turd just for GP.
Barry C Roper
Embryo

Post by Barry C Roper »

Maybe one of the Moderators should move this to "Spartans Last Stand"?

The DickHead certainly deserves it. Another of my contacts sent me this message after I published the copies of this topic on several South African Sites:

RE Niv Dancer.
A year ago i made contact with him to try and secure a middle east job for one of our friends. He made me believe he was recruiting for some special mission. I flew to Toronto to meet him, as he requested a personal interview with this friend. We waited the whole day and eventualy slept over. No Dancer. Tried to contact him on all the numbers, no answer.We tracked him down in Johannesburg SA. We could not get n vissual on him yet.
Deon

He has also not visited his Facebook page yet either.....

Return to “The News Dump”