INTRO- Frank

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Frankz90
Egg

INTRO- Frank

Post by Frankz90 »

Hey all. My name is Frank.. I'm from Lakewood California.. Currently trying to enlist into the army.. Just waiting for my juvee record to get copied.. But I'm set up to go into the army with an option 40 contract.. was hoping i could talk to some rangers and get a heads up on how to prepare for the school.. workout wise mentally ive got it. thnx.
Last edited by Steadfast on April 27th, 2011, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: subject item edited out
rgrwest
Ranger

Re: INTRO- Frank

Post by rgrwest »

Frankz90 wrote:Hey all. My name is Frank.. I'm from Lakewood California.. Currently trying to enlist into the army.. Just waiting for my juvee record to get copied.. But I'm set up to go into the army with an option 40 contract.. was hoping i could talk to some rangers and get a heads up on how to prepare for the school.. workout wise mentally ive got it. thnx.

Fail

Frank, first of all never, ever, ever put your entire name on any internet site. Just sayin'

Secondly, read the Rules of Engagement (ROE) for this site, and see the proper way to address Rangers.

Lastly, do a little more detailed introduction and explain what you are looking for, why you want it, and how do plan on acheiving those goals.
Last edited by Steadfast on April 27th, 2011, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: subject item edited out, thanks rgrwest
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)
Frankz90
Egg

Post by Frankz90 »

Sorry for the previous intro Rgrwest. Hi my name is Frank, I am 20 years old, I have joined this site to talk with existing Rangers to learn how to physically prepare myself for ranger school. I am currently trying to enlist into the Army with an Option 40 contract. I've always wanted to join the military and being a ranger is one of my many goals to rise above and beyond. I look forward to recieving the wisdom of those who currently serve and who have served befor me. Again my apologies for the previous intro.
rgrwest
Ranger

Post by rgrwest »

Frankz90 wrote:Sorry for the previous intro Rgrwest. Hi my name is Frank, I am 20 years old, I have joined this site to talk with existing Rangers to learn how to physically prepare myself for ranger school. I am currently trying to enlist into the Army with an Option 40 contract. I've always wanted to join the military and being a ranger is one of my many goals to rise above and beyond. I look forward to recieving the wisdom of those who currently serve and who have served befor me. Again my apologies for the previous intro.

Welcome Frank. Thanks for your desire to serve. You will be contacted by an admin with instructions. I mentioned som ROE but we don't have those posted, so I apologize. But if you go to FAQ in Future Soldiers section, you will have many of questions answered.

Again, welcome and read much, post little. It will serve you well as you prepare.
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)
Frankz90
Egg

Post by Frankz90 »

Thank you Rgrwest for the welcome and i will definately read the FAQ in the future soldiers section.
Frankz90
Egg

Post by Frankz90 »

Just took a Pactice APFT with my recruiter scores: Age: 20 Height: 5' 11'' Weight: 209 lbs Body Fat %: 13 Push ups: 100 reps Sit Ups: 82 Reps 2-mile run: 13:03
WIll gladly accept any critisism or advice on how to improve scores i know i scored high for bootcamp but would like to have my score processed through qualifications for Ranger School. Thank you in advance Rangers.

Return to “Introduction Archive”