Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

C.L
Egg

Introduction

Post by C.L »

Hi all,

I'm from belgium, 23 years old and will start my military career/training in about 1,5 months, as a NCO/squadleader. I went to, what I think what u guys call college (in America) after high school to get a back-up plan(never know what happens later on in life, injury, etc...). Though I always wanted to join the Army, more specific the Para-commando's. Still a long road to go, but all available information is welcome. So that's the reason I'm signing up here.

Greets

C
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by KW Driver »

you're going to begin your carreer as an NCO/squad leader? that sounds like a great system they have.

I would only want to serve in the Commandos, based on what I saw while I was there.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
C.L
Egg

Re: Introduction

Post by C.L »

Hi, I was kinda busy the last weeks. So I didn't had time to check-up the forum.

Yes, here u can chose to start ure career as volunteer (soldier), NCO, or officer. Social promotion is also possible from volunteer to NCO, etc... (X years of service).

Eitherwise as NCO or officer, the highest ranking students at the end of their graduation have first choise for their units. So depending on ure score, and what the other chose before u (with a higher score) it's always possible there's not a spot open annymore for the unit U wanted to chose.

Gtz

Return to “Introduction Archive”