Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Fumbles
Future Soldier

Re: Introduction

Post by Fumbles »

It's not an issue of fair or anything. I just have 2 dudes up at my recruiters who have contracts, and they've been talking all this mess about how they're going to do this and that, and about how hard they're training. We go out to the track and they run 2 miles in 16 mins. So I'm truly pissed at these people who are taking something I feel strongly about doing and making it a joke out of it.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Fumbles wrote:It's not an issue of fair or anything. I just have 2 dudes up at my recruiters who have contracts, and they've been talking all this mess about how they're going to do this and that, and about how hard they're training. We go out to the track and they run 2 miles in 16 mins. So I'm truly pissed at these people who are taking something I feel strongly about doing and making it a joke out of it.
Whom are you replying to?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Fumbles,
Have you read all of the site rules and stickies? It doesn't seem so. Back in your lane.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
chuck976
Tadpole

Post by chuck976 »

Fumbles wrote:This is pretty annoying.
See, unlike you the day I turned 17 I went to my recruiter and was flat out with my desire.
You on the other hand wanted to go play around in college then when your good and ready you want to go in and hell you couldn't even do that.
The best part is that you just walk in and get a contract with option 40 where I did not.
But am I worried? No. Unlike your kind I am fully dedicated to accomplishing this goal and it will show.

Something tells me you'll be one of those who they ask,"are you sure you want to do it", and you'll reply,"no".
Or, they'll see you just want to be a Ranger without the hardship and you'll get washed out.

If I over stepped a boundary I'm sorry. I'm just pissed I have to compete against people like this.
Fumbles, who in the fuck are you to say anything to me? You do not know me, and who in the fuck is "your kind"? Something tells me that you should watch your damn mouth. I know what I want to do, and don't need your opinion or comments on it.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

DEP: Shipdate 20100727

Ranger Bill's mentee
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Both of you STFU and don't post again for a week.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
nightcrawler
US Army Veteran

Post by nightcrawler »

HA HA!
This is some funny shit!
DUCTI AMORE PATRIAE
"Having Been Led by love of country"
ACO 1-506 INF BN 02-04 Camp Giant
ACO 1-506 INF BN 05-06 Camp Greaves
Currahee
Operation Iraqi Freedom (al-Habbaniyah)
ACO 2-12 INF BN 06-Present Camp Carson
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Baghdad) Al Doura District

All gave some, but some gave all!
RIP Jerimiah J. Veitch
chuck976
Tadpole

Post by chuck976 »

Quick SITREP Rangers, I got back from MEPS this past weekend and passed all of my tests/physicals. I have my shipdate set for 20100727 with an 11X Opt. 40 contract. I tried to get it set later so that I will have more time to train and get ready. Ranger Bill said that he is currently working on getting me into the Mentoring Zone Forum.

- Chuck
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

DEP: Shipdate 20100727

Ranger Bill's mentee
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

chuck976 wrote:Quick SITREP Rangers, I got back from MEPS this past weekend and passed all of my tests/physicals. I have my shipdate set for 20100727 with an 11X Opt. 40 contract. I tried to get it set later so that I will have more time to train and get ready. Ranger Bill said that he is currently working on getting me into the Mentoring Zone Forum.

- Chuck
Good SITREP. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

chuck976 wrote:Quick SITREP Rangers, I got back from MEPS this past weekend and passed all of my tests/physicals. I have my shipdate set for 20100727 with an 11X Opt. 40 contract. I tried to get it set later so that I will have more time to train and get ready. Ranger Bill said that he is currently working on getting me into the Mentoring Zone Forum.

- Chuck
Excellent work, Chuck!

Return to “Introduction Archive”