Army Ranger and the Marines

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bugsy
Ranger

Army Ranger and the Marines

Post by Bugsy »

A battalion of Marines was on a beach doing a PT workout when the CO of the battalion looked up and saw a lone Army Ranger standing at attention at the top of a hill.

The CO was curious so he sent a Marine up to see what was going on. As the Marine approached the Ranger sprinted into the woods, and the Marine followed. Yelling and screaming could be heard coming from the woods, seconds later the Ranger stepped out and stood back at attention.

The CO was still curious so he sent a squad up to investigate. The Ranger ran into the woods and after some yelling and screaming, came back out and stood at attention again.

Now the CO was angry so he sent an entire Platoon up to the top of the hill. The Ranger ran into the woods. He emerged moments later after some more yelling and screaming with no sign of the Marines anywhere.

The CO had had enough, he sent the entire battalion of Marines charging up the hill. The Ranger ran into the woods. More yelling and screaming and this time some gunfire. Finally a terribly wounded Marine crawled out of the woods and reported back to the CO.

The CO inquired "Do you mean to tell me that one Army Ranger destroyed an entire battalion of Marines"
The Marine replied "no sir, it was a trick, there were two of them"
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
dbmtrman
Ranger

Re: Army Ranger and the Marines

Post by dbmtrman »

Thanks that was a great laugh\
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Bugsy wrote:A battalion of Marines was on a beach doing a PT workout when the CO of the battalion looked up and saw a lone Army Ranger standing at attention at the top of a hill.

The CO was curious so he sent a Marine up to see what was going on. As the Marine approached the Ranger sprinted into the woods, and the Marine followed. Yelling and screaming could be heard coming from the woods, seconds later the Ranger stepped out and stood back at attention.

The CO was still curious so he sent a squad up to investigate. The Ranger ran into the woods and after some yelling and screaming, came back out and stood at attention again.

Now the CO was angry so he sent an entire Platoon up to the top of the hill. The Ranger ran into the woods. He emerged moments later after some more yelling and screaming with no sign of the Marines anywhere.

The CO had had enough, he sent the entire battalion of Marines charging up the hill. The Ranger ran into the woods. More yelling and screaming and this time some gunfire. Finally a terribly wounded Marine crawled out of the woods and reported back to the CO.

The CO inquired "Do you mean to tell me that one Army Ranger destroyed an entire battalion of Marines"
The Marine replied "no sir, it was a trick, there were two of them from 2nd Batt."

8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
litlbird
Ranger Mom

Post by litlbird »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sibling rivalry only matters to the one who gets the last word in. I'll have to tell this to my Marine bro when I want to piss him off. Facts are facts.

Ya...suck on that Popsicle bro!
Save A Cowboy...Ride A Harley

Sometimes I feel like a bitch and sometimes I don't.
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

Just make sure you pause often and speak slowly. He is a marine afterall, and might take him some time to comprehend.
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
litlbird
Ranger Mom

Post by litlbird »

Roger that Ranger dbmtrman. :wink:
Save A Cowboy...Ride A Harley

Sometimes I feel like a bitch and sometimes I don't.
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

dbmtrman wrote:Just make sure you pause often and speak slowly. He is a marine afterall, and might take him some time to comprehend.
What is a Marine with an IQ of 120?

A Regiment
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”