Option 40 reserved

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Nemo
Embryo

Option 40 reserved

Post by Nemo »

Hello Rangers, soldiers and DEP:s. I came back from Grafenwoehr MEPS yesterday. I got a 91 on the AFQT and a GT score of 121. My recruiter reserved a 11x option 40 contract for me. I will ship on August 11. So, now I am indeed very happy. Funny thing was that I was prepared to walk out of the office if they didn't give me exactly what I want, but they gave it to me at once...no problem.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Option 40 reserved

Post by K.Ingraham »

Nemo wrote:Hello Rangers, soldiers and DEP:s. I came back from Grafenwoehr MEPS yesterday. I got a 91 on the AFQT and a GT score of 121. My recruiter reserved a 11x option 40 contract for me. I will ship on August 11. So, now I am indeed very happy. Funny thing was that I was prepared to walk out of the office if they didn't give me exactly what I want, but they gave it to me at once...no problem.
Very good. Now you're tying down a slot someone else can't get: Don't waste it.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Nemo
Embryo

Post by Nemo »

Ranger K.Ingraham, no way am I going to waste that slot. I would never forgive myself if I did. Armed with the knowledge of what I have read on this site, I shall succeed. Note that I am not inferring that it is easy in any way. Believe you me, I will never quit!
Shipdate: 20090812
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Congrats. We will get your title and priviledges upgraded ASAP.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Nemo
Embryo

Post by Nemo »

SFC hit_it, thank you.
Shipdate: 20090812

Return to “Recruitment Process”