Daily workout post

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Nomad
Ranger

Re: Daily workout post

Post by Nomad »

Alright gents, another week to go find sore muscles and pay for the abundance of food we shoved down our cake eaters.

So without further talk, let's get into the WO:

The routine will change. Now you will have CF days and Cardio / Resistance days. We will be working CF on M/W/F and C&R on T/T. Saturday and Sunday will be your days off. I will be scheduling a ruck march on one of those two days every other week.

CF will preferably done in the AM. This will ensure that you keep your metabolisms high and have plenty of energy throughout the day. If you can't do it then because of your schedule, do it when you can but don't miss a WO. There is NO REASON for you to miss any weekday WO. Short of a family emergency or obligation, you can find your time to crunch out at least one of those sessions every day.

Monday's CF:

“THE ABFIDEL”

➢ 50 Crunches

➢ 25 Supine Bicycle

➢ 50 Sit Ups

➢ 25 Flutter Kicks (4 Count)

➢ 25 Reverse Crunches

➢ 25 Leg Raises

➢ 25 Scuba Kicks

➢ 25 Sit Ups

➢ 25 Side Crunches (each side)

➢ 25 Hello Dolly's (Spread your legs while laying on your back)

➢ 20 DB/KB Standing Side raises

Three Rounds, three minutes between rounds.

Post your times!
eL_Payaso
Tadpole

Post by eL_Payaso »

Ranger Nomad,

"One Minute Man" completed.
inter06
Tadpole

Post by inter06 »

Ranger Nomad,

Being with the family slowed me up a bit, but I have caught up on last week's workouts. My Abfidel times were 7:31, 7:58, and 8:39. And the One Minute Man is complete.
Tiffen
Embryo

Post by Tiffen »

Ranger Nomad,

Abfidel complete; My times were 9:38, 10:12, 10:31
Never despair; but if you do, drive on in despair.
-Edmund Burke
DUG
Tadpole

Post by DUG »

Ranger Nomad,

Abfidel times were 8:04, 8:21, & 8:29.
Mentee to Ranger Kilted Heathen
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

Minesoootan has been complaining about the PT he is getting in AIT while at Ft. Sam Houston. He said he is going to try and join the work outs here when he can but computer time is limited. He will post when he can.

For those of you that missed it, here is his update from Basic:

I am the Honor Grad for my Company as well as the Iron Man, PT stud. My PT scores at the last test was 90 PU 91 SU and a 12:15 2 mile.

We will expect more Iron Men from this group!
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Nomad »

That WO just doesn't get any easier....8:25, 8:32 and 8:58....glad we're done with that one for the week.

A quick notice to all. Try to stay on track with the WO schedule. Posting a reply of completing a WO a few days late is just hogging bandwith. Post your replies the day of the WO. That way I can continue recording your progress. Also if you want and as some of you have already done, send me a PM if you can't make the WO. And one last thing: If you are sick (and I don't mean you have a little sniffle or you're sore) then take the day off. It's better to get healthy and then hit it hard again than it is to be sick and stay sick.

As for your PT scores, I expect everyone in here to kick ass in BCT/AIT. There's no reason for all of you who are working your asses off in here not to completely and totally annihilate your peers. You will have had months of prep time and should show up scoring damn near or above 300 in your age groups. And so far not one of you has given me the impression that you can't do it, so as Ranger Jurena said, there better be some more Ironman PT stud awardees in this group in the future. The one's I am predicting right now are Inter06, NWrestler and DUG. But they're not far ahead of the pack. All of you behind those three pace-setters better keep up the WO's and good attitude. It'll get you through a lot of hard times in the future if you learn to embrace the suck now.
eL_Payaso
Tadpole

Post by eL_Payaso »

Ranger Nomad,

Abfidel completed. Times were 10:25, 12:29, 13:14.
va2
Tadpole

Post by va2 »

Ranger Nomad,

Done. 11:04; 12:58; 13:30
Ship date: 20090317 (updated)
inter06
Tadpole

Post by inter06 »

Ranger Nomad,

Abfidel complete at 7:32, 7:39, and 7:53.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Tuesday's Workout:

AM: 3 mile run, 70-80% MHR.

PM: Chest and Triceps

Complete the following exercises in sequence.

Flat Bench Press: 60 x 100% of your BW. (If you only have machines available, do 60 x 120% of your BW)

Incline Machine Press: Three sets of 12 x 70% of your BW

Decline Machine Press: Three sets of 12 x 70% of your BW

Cable Flys: Three sets of 12 x 20% of your BW

Tricep Extensions: Three sets of 12 x 25% of your BW

This is not timed, but it should take you no more than 45 minutes. Take 60-90 seconds between sets.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”