Hate groups gaining popularity?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

This doesn't strike me as new...The White supremest movement annexed the skin heads, the new group penetrated the militia movement. This is just more of the same, except now everyone (beside me) has high speed internet.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Ah hate groups....

I consider myself a "Hate Individual".

I also think that hating someone based on race or cultural parameters is lazy and uncreative.

I can come up with an individual reason to hate anyone.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Funny though how if they were any color other than white they would be OK.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
LEROY
Ranger

Post by LEROY »

Horned Toad wrote:Funny though how if they were any color other than white they would be OK.
No, they would work for Jesse Jackson.
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I hate these groups.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I dont care for for groups of individuals who make up anything remotely resembling these hate groups. Dont care the color, the race, the ethnic background. I have contempt for anyone who joins anything just to bolster their own courage to speak out. In my views, a bigger group of cowards and idiots cannot be found anywhere on the globe.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

The last I looked, this is still America. You can believe in whatever you want and associate with whoever you want. Right or wrong depends on viewpoint. We are the longest surviviing democratic republic in the history of the world and nothing lasts forever, and our national consensus is weakening. The group I associate with are Rangers, who share a unique Creed, bond of Brotherhood and much more in common thn other men. Hate groups of all factions can be dealt with by a larger group doing the right things. Rangers are a small group, that by and large stand for all the right things, and always have and will. When the balloon goes up, and it will eventually, and if I live long enough, which I hope I don't, but if I do, it is that Brotherhood which will sustain me and mine and our survivors, through whatever means necceessary. If I'm standing, I'll be there. If I am not, my Brothers will.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Whenever a leader gets into office, who appears not to be trusted, there is an increase in a variety of groups that distrust the government, not just hate groups. Clinton is a great example. When he was President there was a huge increase in the various militias. Most of these militias got their start when the first Bush was President, because trust was lost with him. Though real, or imagined, the actions at Ruby Ridge and other hard headed situations involving government law enforcement made these groups paranoid.

When Clinton was president these groups told their new members that the government was going to try to take their guns, and if you resisted they would kill you. Clinton's administration cemented that fear with the action at Waco.

Hate groups, militia groups, and just plain normal folks began to wonder what was going on. The extremists went one step further, and you had the Oklahoma City bombing.

Needless to say, the cycle will repeat itself when Obama becomes president. Distrust of the government, by the people, has hit a national level on two occasions. The Revolutionary War and distrusting the British Parliament. The War Between the States and distrusting Lincoln.

Who knows what the next 4-8 years will bring, but it isn't going to be good.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:I dont care for for groups of individuals who make up anything remotely resembling these hate groups. Dont care the color, the race, the ethnic background. I have contempt for anyone who joins anything just to bolster their own courage to speak out. In my views, a bigger group of cowards and idiots cannot be found anywhere on the globe.
I hate you.....
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:I dont care for for groups of individuals who make up anything remotely resembling these hate groups. Dont care the color, the race, the ethnic background. I have contempt for anyone who joins anything just to bolster their own courage to speak out. In my views, a bigger group of cowards and idiots cannot be found anywhere on the globe.
I hate you.....

Awwww Jeeeeez...now I have to go cut my wrist.... :roll:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Hate can be a good thing if it is distributed evenly to all people.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”