Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

CaseyJones
Embryo

Introduction

Post by CaseyJones »

Hello Rangers,

My name is Max. I recently got back from completing the first 9 weeks of my Infantry OSUT as a split op since I am now in my senior yr of high school (although I wish I was straight through instead of sitting in limbo as I am now) Loved my extremely good yet short experience I've had so far at Ft Benning so I'm hoping thats a sign of good things to come. My unit is 1/102nd Inf Reg (Mtn) CTARNG. My overall plan is to deploy with them which will be relatively soon after turning blue and also use the opportunity I have to attend Mountain Warfare School. After all is said and done I WILL go active and do whatever it takes to earn my Tan Beret. It has been my dream since as far back as I can remember and I won't let anything stop me. I am on ArmyRanger.com to gain some information as to what I will be looking at in my future plans for my career, and will make sure not to flood the forums with any stupid posts or such that waste any of your time.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Welcome and good luck. Use the search button when you have questions.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “Introduction Archive”