Picture time

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Thanks SS! That'd be cool if you got some pics of your hosses too. The one in the above pics is competing this wknd, as is the light grey in the first riding pic, and one of my others. 8)
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

I got some up to date pics I took last week of me, the kids, and the hot rod, but the developer didn't get them on the CD, my scanner quit a few months ago so no pics for now.
Until I go back to get my CD I paid for, with pics this time...
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Here is a picture of my barn that I lease (I live in an apartment above this) And here is a picture of me on one of my young mares that I have started. It was taken after work today. I will try to get someone to post it for me.
:wink: I will also get some shots to put on here of the Wyoming landscape, it is truly beautiful here. Thanks Rgr V-Rod, The pics are of the view where I live, that's what I have to wake up to every morning. Elk come down to water from that small mtn. There are turkey, grouse, pheasant, deer and elk and trout in the stream. I LOVE IT!

img]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v17 ... iveway.jpg[/img]

Last edited by straightshooter on June 4th, 2004, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
Bell

Post by Bell »

Girl, if your pics are on the comp here's a site that will host them for free.

http://www.walagata.com/

I'm an idiot when it comes to pics. JPEG IPEG FUCKtard, damn stuff is confusing. I can use this site and it's easy. If I can do it, anyone can.

So get over there and post some pics.

RLTW
Bell
straightshooter
Tadpole

Bell wrote:Girl, if your pics are on the comp here's a site that will host them for free.

http://www.walagata.com/

I'm an idiot when it comes to pics. JPEG IPEG FUCKtard, damn stuff is confusing. I can use this site and it's easy. If I can do it, anyone can.

So get over there and post some pics.

RLTW
Bell
Ranger Bell, Thank you but I was too late the free slots have already been filled :?
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

Bell

Post by Bell »

Try again later. Patience. You'll get a chance. Once yer in and registered it's as easy as.....well, it's easy.

RLTW
Bell
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

I use www.photobucket.com easy to use as well.

FoodBoy
Last edited by Ranger Hopps on June 4th, 2004, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Bell

Post by Bell »

Dammit!!!! Fix that link now!!!! I got three pop-ups and a search engine. You trying to fuck me up!!!!

Fix that link then drop. You just got me shot because you didn't pay attention to detail.

RLTW
Bell
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

My sincere apologies Ranger Bell, i hope you didn't get a virus or anything.

link fixed

FoodBoy
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
straightshooter
Tadpole

Thank you all very much..I sent the pics to Ranger V-Rod, but I will still try to keep registering until I get on. The out door pics that I have him posting are taken looking back down my lane so that you can kind of get an idea of the terrain where I live.
SS

Bell

Post by Bell »

FoodBoy wrote:My sincere apologies Ranger Bell, i hope you didn't get a virus or anything.

link fixed

FoodBoy
Yeah right. I got shot and I'm dead because of you. I walked right into an ambush. I'm sorry? Big fucking deal. Sorry don't bring dead people back to life. Take this as a lesson why people going into the infantry die. Usually because somebody is sorry. More ways than one.

Now ya see why the smoke can roll heavy. Internet smoke ain't tough. If ya pull a boner like that in training in front of your squad leader or platoon sargeant you can bet your ass you'll be busy for the next few days. If ya do it during combat, you'll have to live with your stupid self the rest of your miserable life.

Pay attention to detail. Smoke now will save lives later.

RLTW
Bell
straightshooter
Tadpole

straightshooter wrote:Here is a picture of my barn that I lease (I live in an apartment above this) And here is a picture of me on one of my young mares that I have started. It was taken after work today. I will try to get someone to post it for me.
:wink: I will also get some shots to put on here of the Wyoming landscape, it is truly beautiful here. Thanks Rgr V-Rod, The pics are of the view where I live, that's what I have to wake up to every morning. Elk come down to water from that small mtn. There are turkey, grouse, pheasant, deer and elk and trout in the stream. I LOVE IT!

Ranger Steadfast....do you think you can find it by these pictures on your way thru???? I don't have a 2nd bedroom anymore but I do have a hideaway couch if you are coming thru like Ranger V-Rod said. IF YOU ARE A GENTLEMEN :twisted: I will even take you fishin in the creek by the house...if you want :twisted: :wink:

Mule
Tadpole

Post by Mule »

Finally figured out how to make the picture smaller. Took this last year before summer school.

Last edited by Mule on June 18th, 2004, 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

straightshooter wrote:
straightshooter wrote:Here is a picture of my barn that I lease (I live in an apartment above this) And here is a picture of me on one of my young mares that I have started. It was taken after work today. I will try to get someone to post it for me.

Ranger Steadfast....do you think you can find it by these pictures on your way thru???? I don't have a 2nd bedroom anymore but I do have a hideaway couch if you are coming thru like Ranger V-Rod said. IF YOU ARE A GENTLEMEN :twisted: I will even take you fishin in the creek by the house...if you want :twisted: :wink:
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing SS. :wink: :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I will share some pics soon.

For a Pic thread this sure has a lack of pics.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”