Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

CCRN
Embryo

Introduction

Post by CCRN »

Greetings,

I am a civilian and prior service USAR currently in the process of re-enilisting into another group of SOF.

I am also a registered nurse with ER and ICU experience and am here to learn about combat medicine and other forms of fieldcraft.

I will add my input if I have experience with the topic and feel it could contribute-

Thankyou to all who serve

ccrn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Steadfast »

ccrn wrote:Greetings,

I am a civilian and prior service USAR currently in the process of re-enilisting into another group of SOF.

I am also a registered nurse with ER and ICU experience and am here to learn about combat medicine and other forms of fieldcraft.

I will add my input if I have experience with the topic and feel it could contribute-

Thankyou to all who serve

ccrn
Welcome ccrn. Glad you have found this great site. I would like to thank you for your prior service to our country. Feel free to post. Medical is still Doc's domain. Enjoy :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Rangers comment even when they have no experience in that topic. We think we know everything and are great at everything. So don't feel like you need to know anything just say stupid stuff like Desert Sloth. :twisted:

Ranger2
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Just fucking with you! :lol: :lol: Seeing if you were paying attention.

Ranger2
DocDaigle

Re: Introduction

Post by DocDaigle »

ccrn wrote: I am also a registered nurse with ER and ICU experience and am here to learn about combat medicine and other forms of fieldcraft.

ccrn
I am your Huckleberry. Believe me, don't listen to Ranger2 and Desert Sloth, they can only get you into trouble. If you want intel on combat medicine then talk to the Medics. We only teach the Combat Life Savers enough to get themselves into trouble :lol: Seriously, there are some good field medics on this sight, talk with them.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I took the EMT course but I don't remember a thing. I was going to look into it as a job when I got out but Michigan didn't recognize my license. So I would have to have taken the course and test over again.

Ranger2
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Desert Sloth wrote:I put a band-aid on once.
On your pussy? :twisted:
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome!!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome and thank you for your service!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome. Input all ya want. We'll let ya know one way or the other if it's a go or nogo.

RLTW
Bell
Osiris
Embryo

Post by Osiris »

welcome
Hurler of Lightning!

Return to “Introduction Archive”