FNG checking in

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

1st Bat? Cough up some more info. Good to see another 1st Battalion guy get in here. We're kinda outnumbered. Welcome to the board.

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

I'll be damned. Hey Jody, lookee here. We got us another one. Damn, we're three strong now. hahhahaha.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

CD's First Bat too! Oh, you meant for the geriatrics. My bad. :oops:
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Yes we are older and more experienced but i take satisfaction in knowing that some of you may have sprung from my loins and we just don't know it yet. :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Odin-
Welcome aboard! Hell, one more 1st Bat'er and we'll have the Village People. :wink: Watch your flank, 2nd Bat guys!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Odin's Underling wrote:Seeing that this is one of my first posts, is it ok to be politically incorrect? If I have offended anyone, I am truly sorry.
NO! IT's not OK - it's appreciated! Uh, speaking for 2/75 I know that none of us were offended. Not so sure about 3/75 guys - they take their Ranger Buddy business pretty seriously.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Odin-
Don't worry, I like you...in a Viking kind of way. SKOL! Welcome (and don't take the pot shots seriously).
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
steelsixzero
Ranger

Post by steelsixzero »

[quote="Odin's Underling] I wonder if the ACLU is going to call me again.[/quote]

You sound like a cop, Welcome.......Fuck the ACLU!

Steel
2/75 C Co. Wpns Plt 94-98
RGR Class 11-96
Ranger Manges
Ranger

Re: FNG checking in

Post by Ranger Manges »

Odin's Underling wrote:Finally found some time to sign on here. I'll be glad to post some tid bits of info as need be. Been a long time since I was in 1st Bat making Ranger Manges do pushups when he got out of the rack and before he got in it at night. Power. What the hell good is it if you don't abuse it?
Hummmmm, now who could this be? Knows me and Parks.......hummmm
Bco 1/75 80-85; RI in Dahlonega 85-90; Co H, 122 LRSU 90-92; 1-501 ABN 93-96; Commanded C 1-502 and Pathfinders at 101st 99-02; Ground Plans Officer, CAOC Al Udied AFB 03-04

Return to “Introduction Archive”