Post by CSUF Graduate »

Ranger Bell PM inbound.
Fresno State, Class of 2003
"Snoogans!"-Jay
number77
Embryo

Post by number77 »

I think i'm too young, lol.
Just so i am not misleading anyone, i am not in the military i am mainly here for workout tips if i decide to go into the national guard. Man, you folks are might friendly. :P
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

:lol: :lol: :lol: There were more responses than we have people in Wyoming.....
Wyoming roll call....Lawdog, V-Rod, Red Ryder, SS. hmmmmm what's wrong with this picture :? :lol: :lol: :lol: We already know each other all in the same town and it's so damn small///prolly even related somewhere down the line :oops: :lol: :lol: So I guess if any of ya' come to Wyoming this is all you get, but we are as hospitable as ya' Texans :wink:
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
IronSights
Embryo

Post by IronSights »

Galveston. My family is from League City, but I go to school, work, and live here until I ship out.
"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid."
shit_can
Embryo

Post by shit_can »

PM inbound Ranger Bell!

8)

Shit_Can out
Tread Softly!
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Hell I'm almost a Texican. I try to make it to Garland every other year or so to visit my brother. Who knows maybe next year I'll be drinking with some of Y'ALL. :)
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ranger McD, ya got my contact info so give a holler when ya come down and we'll see what we can do for ya.

That goes for any of the Rangers on this board. If ya happen to be coming through the country of Texas, holler and I'll bet we come up with something.

RLTW
Bell
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Bell wrote:Ranger McD, ya got my contact info so give a holler when ya come down and we'll see what we can do for ya.

That goes for any of the Rangers on this board. If ya happen to be coming through the country of Texas, holler and I'll bet we come up with something.

RLTW
Bell
Roger That. I'm buying for ya! Thanks for the invite!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Thompson
Embryo

Post by Thompson »

PM inbound Ranger Bell.
"I have tried to make everything idiot proof but idoits tend to be resourceful."
Osiris
Embryo

Post by Osiris »

PM Sent
Hurler of Lightning!
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

LRRSS
SCOUT

6969 POSER WAY

Fuxmendazz TX 0000000

CELL# 555-555-1212
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bell

Post by Bell »

Good one Bubba. It ain't over yet. He's in Houston and I know the Secretary of SOTT. There's a gathering coming up this October and I'm gonna be there looking for him.

Abell9 and LN are tracking him too. We ARE gonna have a face to face.

RLTW
Bell
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

Dud here from Dallas area. Ranger Bell, you've already got my contact info. Although I'll be stationed at Ft. Campbell, if theres any rendezvous taking place, lemme know, I've still got ALOT of beer to be buying ya. In fact, even if I don't attend, anytime there's a get together in Texas, be sure to let me know. Ranger Bell's drinks are on me, just tell me where to send the check. Sorry this is a little late in coming, I planned on posting after our FTX but an asshole private, a missing pair of NODS and company lockdown didn't allow me to sign up until just recently.

Dud
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”