Orwellian Machavellianism

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Orwellian Machavellianism

Post by Silverback »

Orwellian Machavellianism is the telling of carefully constructed lies for the manipulation and deception of the political masses. Lying with hopes that the lies which you’re promoting will be forced on the masses politically.

Liberals have become quite adapt at this technique; Roe vs. Wade, Separation of Church and State, Homosexual Marriage, the President lied about Iraq are just a few of carefully constructed lies that Liberals have deceived the masses with and thereby have forced political changes or are forcing political changes into the laws that govern us forcing their liberal beliefs on half of the country that is not supportive of their beliefs.

Using this same pattern of ideological fascism Hispanics and organizations that promote Mexican nationals who, illegally enter into the United States, are now attempting to use Orwellian Machavellianism to reinvent the facts surrounding the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens who have disrespected the sovereignty of this Nation by entering into this country illegally.

Full Article

Thoughts?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

The threat of illegal aliens in this country is a very real and present danger. Our country's economy will someday be rocked to the core if this threat is not put in check.

We are being invaded from within and really are not doing enough to stop it. I for one would like to see some of the Billions of dollars currently being spent on the GWOT switched over to the war on illegals in this country.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Adertisers and politicians of all persuasions have often used the maxim of Hegel - Hitler's Minister of Propagada: A lie, repeated often enough, will be believed by most of the people, most of the time.

As an illustration, the MoveOn.org claim that Rush Limbaugh has called all Veterans who speak out against the war as "phony soldiers" when in fact he was referring to Jesse MacBeth and those like him.
Last edited by Ranger Bill on October 8th, 2007, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Oto-Man
Ranger

Re: Orwellian Machavellianism

Post by Oto-Man »

Silverback wrote:Orwellian Machavellianism is the telling of carefully constructed lies for the manipulation and deception of the political masses. Lying with hopes that the lies which you’re promoting will be forced on the masses politically.

Liberals have become quite adapt at this technique; Roe vs. Wade, Separation of Church and State, Homosexual Marriage, the President lied about Iraq are just a few of carefully constructed lies that Liberals have deceived the masses with and thereby have forced political changes or are forcing political changes into the laws that govern us forcing their liberal beliefs on half of the country that is not supportive of their beliefs.

Using this same pattern of ideological fascism Hispanics and organizations that promote Mexican nationals who, illegally enter into the United States, are now attempting to use Orwellian Machavellianism to reinvent the facts surrounding the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens who have disrespected the sovereignty of this Nation by entering into this country illegally.

Full Article

Thoughts?

Orwellian Machavellianism:

Thanks Dan, I had to go onto ebay and get a fookin' degree in English Lit ($24.95) to even respond to this post....

and with that said......

4 -- Phase process to end the problem

1) Request mandatory exfiltration of all illegals (45 day time frame)
2) Voluntary exfiltration of remaining Lawn Maintenance Technicians/Fruit Evacuation Technicians...(45 days)
3) Extermination of all non-Green Card holding Aliens (10 days)
4) Extermination, at will, by every law abiding citizen, of every non English speaking possible illegal Alien....

Sorry about the way this comes across....but Dan made me go to school and this is how it ended up.....???????
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Someone is playing catchup with their word of the day calendar.

Roe v Wade - State issue. Abortion is not in the constitution, therefor it is not a federal matter.

Separation of Church and State, one of my personal favorites. There is a lot of backend research needed to truly understand the founding fathers intentions, much like the 2nd (my #1 favorite). Bottom line, the government can not establish a religion or show favoritism towards any one religion. There's a good reason for this, ask the pilgrims.

Donut puncher marriages. The church reduced marriage to basic contract law when it started allowing divorces.

The President lied about Iraq.....

And every member of Congress is implicitly guilty of doing the same thing if it were true.

As for illegals, pass the fairtax, and shut down Western Union.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

RangerX wrote: As for illegals, pass the fairtax, and shut down Western Union.
And Bank of America...and we have a winner bro!!!!
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Folks on a smaller scale (smaller country) I’ve said it before….

They come in as a quick vote to get the “otherâ€
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

I sent the article to my cousin in Australia. His reply is interesting.
Hi Ch

Yes, this article is very interesting. In my country this is called "minority rule". In my State, this is called "sitting on your hands and doing nothing". In my municipality, this is called "accepting reports from a "quango" (quasi-autonomous non-government organization) affecting the livelihoods of farmers and threatening the very existence of rural Australia" based of course on no facts whatsoever. A bit like Michael Moore and Al Gore, ay? The seat of the problem is the stranglehold these "minorities" seem to have on the media. I have expressed my opinion of the media before and this example of engineering the public mind does not diminish my contempt. I have become very interested in the philosophy of Sen. Lyndon B La Rouche recently. Frankly, I can't believe that Clinton and Obama (white man in black man's body) are in the same Party. If you have the time maybe you can look into La Rouche. There is plenty on the internet about him. I'd be interested in your opinion.

On a personal note, first there were fires and then there were floods…how did you get on with mother natures madness?

best wishes

Jim
LaRouche
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

What gets under my skin is the push for 'illegal alien rights' such as the right to social security, unemployment, vote, etc.

IMO illegal aliens have no rights outside of basic human rights (no raping, robbing, or summarily executing them). Due process is not a right they have, except the process is due to get them moved back to where they came from.

All that is simply my opinion. I also disagree with the fair tax, because when you are taxed on your income, and then sales taxed for consumer goods you are being double taxed. That kind of thing has started wars in the past...

Besides, we wouldn't need so many taxes if our government were a tad smaller.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

GoldCoast wrote: Besides, we wouldn't need so many taxes if our government were a tad smaller.
Truer words have never been spoken! That right there tells you why we should absolutely keep the Dems out of office. More importantly I would love to see term limits on ALL politicians! THROW THE BASTARDS OUT!!!!!!!!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

GoldCoast wrote:.....I also disagree with the fair tax, because when you are taxed on your income, and then sales taxed for consumer goods you are being double taxed. That kind of thing has started wars in the past...

Besides, we wouldn't need so many taxes if our government were a tad smaller.
I think you mis-understand the Fairtax. It is not meant to supplement the income tax, but rather replace it. Please take a look at http://www.fairtax.org when you get a chance. The more you read, the more likely you are to become a supporter.

Of course smaller government would be better. It's just not happening under anyone's watch right now.

Edit-

A key thing to remember about the Fairtax is that it was written by economists, and is being backed or blocked by politicians.

I'll take economists any day.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

so SB, I take it you have a problem with legalized abortion.

I'm not in a position to articulate myself well tonight, so I'll get back to it. but my jist is, you think it should be legislated versus an individual/parents' choice?

I assume as much based on how it was linked to the other issues. and if so, what is your justification for your position?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

KW Driver wrote:so SB, I take it you have a problem with legalized abortion.

I'm not in a position to articulate myself well tonight, so I'll get back to it. but my jist is, you think it should be legislated versus an individual/parents' choice?

I assume as much based on how it was linked to the other issues. and if so, what is your justification for your position?
Not to put thoughts in SB's head.....

Maybe he does have a position on the matter, but the abortion thing is a direct quote from the article posted. In particular, the article is referencing that because of the manipulation of information associated with the issue (by both sides).

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

um, ok. I can't think straight, well, near as well as when I'm well rested anyway... so I'm just gonna let this one go...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “The Mosh Pit”