Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome and best of luck. If you will look and listen here you can learn a lot that can help you.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Dylan_John
Embryo

Post by Dylan_John »

Ranger J.Rico I've been doing a few simple things. I wake up in the morning and I bang out about 100 push up's before I get dressed and go to get my dog. I leash my dog up and we go for our morning run. I usually go kind of easy in the morning but it's still a 4 mile run there and back. It's a hilly road that goes from my house to the store up the road. I get some water for me and the dog and we run back. After that I do another 100 or so push up's ( I'm usually a little tired ) and shower. After that I run to work. My job's across the street from the deli/store thing. I usually push pretty hard on the way to work. At work I toss around 50 pound boxes and shit so it's a work out. During lunch we take bet's to see how many pull up's I can do. I can usually do like 10 because my arms are shot at that point. I jog home and usually pass out.

On my day's off I do more push up's and less running. I usually only do the morning jog and do push up's and upper body in the mini-gym I have in my barn.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Dylan_John wrote:Ranger J.Rico I've been doing a few simple things. I wake up in the morning and I bang out about 100 push up's before I get dressed and go to get my dog. I leash my dog up and we go for our morning run. I usually go kind of easy in the morning but it's still a 4 mile run there and back. It's a hilly road that goes from my house to the store up the road. I get some water for me and the dog and we run back. After that I do another 100 or so push up's ( I'm usually a little tired ) and shower. After that I run to work. My job's across the street from the deli/store thing. I usually push pretty hard on the way to work. At work I toss around 50 pound boxes and shit so it's a work out. During lunch we take bet's to see how many pull up's I can do. I can usually do like 10 because my arms are shot at that point. I jog home and usually pass out.

On my day's off I do more push up's and less running. I usually only do the morning jog and do push up's and upper body in the mini-gym I have in my barn.
Anybody got any extra bull-shit cards?

I used all mine in fucking Tal-Afar.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Dylan_John wrote:Ranger J.Rico I've been doing a few simple things. I wake up in the morning and I bang out about 100 push up's before I get dressed and go to get my dog. I leash my dog up and we go for our morning run. I usually go kind of easy in the morning but it's still a 4 mile run there and back. It's a hilly road that goes from my house to the store up the road. I get some water for me and the dog and we run back. After that I do another 100 or so push up's ( I'm usually a little tired ) and shower. After that I run to work. My job's across the street from the deli/store thing. I usually push pretty hard on the way to work. At work I toss around 50 pound boxes and shit so it's a work out. During lunch we take bet's to see how many pull up's I can do. I can usually do like 10 because my arms are shot at that point. I jog home and usually pass out.

Anybody got any extra bull-shit cards?

I used all mine in fucking Tal-Afar.
I do and raise you five KH.
Kid what kind of dog you running?
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
Dylan_John
Embryo

Post by Dylan_John »

I run with my American Bulldog Ranger I don't care. He's a good partner he's usually way ahead of me on his lead. He used to have a major hyper activity problem but between running and pulling weight he's calm and in excellent shape.

Ranger Dafid Ranger I've been slacking on those something major. I'll start pumping those after my push up's in the morning.
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

You're able to knock out 200 Push-ups before you go to work each day,
Dylan_John wrote:Sorry I took so long Ranger J.Rico and Ranger JLTW!!!

2 Mile : 13:33
Push Up's: 72
Sit Up's: 80.

I'm not going to post an escuse even though I have one. I'm sorry for being slow as shit.
But you hit 72 during a PT test?

Here's what I asked for:

j.rico wrote:Your scores are really pretty good. There's room for improvement, but as always, there's room for improvement. I'd like to know what kind of program you've been working out with. Please give us a rundown of what you've been doing and for how long by 2000 tomorrow evening (that's 2000 on the 29th of August).
I'll give you another chance buddy, complete the assignment again, but this time BE SPECIFIC.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

I'm also curious who's grading you on these PT tests? Are you grading yourself? Is it a buddy? How do you know your form is correct?

Return to “Introduction Archive”