Getting in Ranger school

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Lugnuttz
Ranger

Re: Getting in Ranger school

Post by Lugnuttz »

jeepster wrote:Could someone tell me what the Quailifications are for getting in ranger school? Would one still be accepted with a GED?

thanks mark

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHC 3/75 BN Commo 01-04
RGR Class 03-03
Dre_569
Egg

Post by Dre_569 »

i was told by a recruiter that a bat will decide when you're ready to attend Ranger Scool, is this true?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Dre_569 wrote:i was told by a recruiter that a bat will decide when you're ready to attend Ranger Scool, is this true?
Your immediate chain of command - your squad leader - will ask your platoon sergeant to send you, if he feels you are ready.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Heads up! Somebody police this mess up. Ranger Spartan is being way too nice today.

RLTW
Bell
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Dre_569,

You need to go to the DEP's and Civilian Introduction page and post a proper introduction only after you have read the FAQ's and rules the site. Also, select a new avatar, that one is taken.
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”