Update

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
ateup25
US Army

Update

Post by ateup25 »

Well Rangers it's been a long time coming but I am posting an update. I got sent home on emergency leave after ground because my wife had to have an emergency c-section. When I got back I inprocessed into delta company at airborne school for tower and jump weeks. During jump week I was informed that my clearance got denied and that I would not be going to RIP. I kind of expected it since when I was in OSUT a special investigator came to talk with me and informed me that it was likely to happen. I graduated jump school the end of Febuary and was assigned to 2/506th 101st airborne division. I like my unit they have higher standards here then most regular army units and do decent PT. Right now I am looking into appealing my clearance so I can get another shot at RIP or go to Selection in a year or so. I am grateful for this site and everything it has taught me and I will continue to come here and learn.
42L5V
Ranger

Re: Update

Post by 42L5V »

ateup25 wrote:Well Rangers it's been a long time coming but I am posting an update. I got sent home on emergency leave after ground because my wife had to have an emergency c-section. When I got back I inprocessed into delta company at airborne school for tower and jump weeks. During jump week I was informed that my clearance got denied and that I would not be going to RIP. I kind of expected it since when I was in OSUT a special investigator came to talk with me and informed me that it was likely to happen. I graduated jump school the end of Febuary and was assigned to 2/506th 101st airborne division. I like my unit they have higher standards here then most regular army units and do decent PT. Right now I am looking into appealing my clearance so I can get another shot at RIP or go to Selection in a year or so. I am grateful for this site and everything it has taught me and I will continue to come here and learn.
No offense, but how the fuck do you know?

If you ain't a Rakkasan, you ain't shit!!! :lol: :lol:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

42L5V wrote:
...because that's what they probably all say :lol: :lol:
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

42L5V wrote:
ateup25 wrote:Well Rangers it's been a long time coming but I am posting an update. I got sent home on emergency leave after ground because my wife had to have an emergency c-section. When I got back I inprocessed into delta company at airborne school for tower and jump weeks. During jump week I was informed that my clearance got denied and that I would not be going to RIP. I kind of expected it since when I was in OSUT a special investigator came to talk with me and informed me that it was likely to happen. I graduated jump school the end of Febuary and was assigned to 2/506th 101st airborne division. I like my unit they have higher standards here then most regular army units and do decent PT. Right now I am looking into appealing my clearance so I can get another shot at RIP or go to Selection in a year or so. I am grateful for this site and everything it has taught me and I will continue to come here and learn.

If you ain't a Rakkasan, you ain't shit!!! :lol: :lol:
Gotta give the Rakkasans credit. They do know how to kill.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

hit_it wrote:

TIME!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Silverback wrote:
hit_it wrote:

TIME!
Hello kettle, this is the pot.... :D

Return to “Letters from School”