Bell is here!!!!!!

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Bell is here!!!!!!

Post by Bell »

Alright, finally got off my old FOG ass and thought I'd stop by. Can ya cuss on here? hahahahha.

See a few I know and see a few I don't wanna know. If ya came from 1st Battalion in my era, holler. Just got back from a Ranger Reunion in Reno and all I saw were 2d Battalion dudes. What's up? 1st Bat guys not computer literate?

It was cool though. Jody and me held em off. We still got our virginity. Good to see ya again. Was great meeting ya and talking about some of the same guys. Long ago and far away.

Bring it on. Ya can't hurt an old FOG that doesn't have any feelings anymore.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Well, at least there's no pool table here and you can't touch my quarters from wherever the hell you are posting from. Welcome aboard Ranger Bell.
Master J

Post by Master J »

glad yer here bell pm headed your way
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Bell is here!!!!!!

Post by Earthpig »

bell wrote: If ya came from 1st Battalion in my era, holler. Just got back from a Ranger Reunion in Reno and all I saw were 2d Battalion dudes. What's up? 1st Bat guys not computer literate?
No...the 1st Bat always has their reunions in San Francisco. :wink:

Had to give you a little grief, Bell....what took you so long getting over here? Welcome to the Board. If we can supply a cherry to carry your bags in or park your car, let us know. It's First Class only around here. Ha!

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Damn EP, they let anyone in here don't they? Hey I made it so I wasn't too surprised to see you. hahahaha

Running into quite a few folk I know or have heard about. The kids are thick over here too. Oh well, I was there one time. Never was like that but I sure had some questions that couldn't be answered. Didn't have PC's back then. I think it works better if ya don't have any answers. Just stay confused and scared and it all works out. Makes ya try real hard for sure.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”