My MEPS experience.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Can someone please tell me if everyone is to sleep in a hotel the night before they go to MEP's?
ranger3737
Ranger

Post by ranger3737 »

Way to go! Don't sign anything you don't want. They'll come up with a contract for you if you are patient and stubborn. It's alot easier to get it now than later. At least if you sign an option 40 contract your going to get a shot and then it's all on you and your desire.
3rd Plt. A Co. 2/75 82-85 Class 12-83
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Strider - did you sign an option 40 contract? Im looking forward to seeing some other high speed privates at RIP :)

They wanted to give me and my buddy a 11X contract, and we politely told them the only contracts being signed were going to have to be option 40's.... well, we ended up going back to columbus (2 hour drive) 4 times in about a week period.... they ended up giving us the option 40, and we both leave feb.10......... I CANT WAIT!!! :twisted:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hey slothboy, he just said he didn't get one. I'm starting to think he should get yours.....highspeed.....
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Stick to you guns. You might have read some of my posts on what the MEPs guys tried to do to me. I stuck to my guns. they had to chase me out in the parking lot, but I got what I wanted.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
josh
Embryo

Post by josh »

Whats up Cyrus?!? :lol: Awesome news man way to go!
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

maybe I missed it BUT, what kinda of contract did you get? and when do you ship?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

sloth, is there no end to the dumb shit you can ask? I mean honestly, if there isn't, then just READ...NO TYPIE, JUST READIE...

oh by the way, start knockin' em out.....
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Bump I thought this was humorous...To read the exchange between a Dep (weidert) and a non-Dep ImportsRsloths
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”