HHC 3/75 MTR PLT '08-'11
SNOT '11-'13
A 3/20th SFG(A) '13-'16
RS 03-09

Mentored by BMF175
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

hey fuckboy. go post an intro. don't post anything else until you do. start adhering to the site rules and you may get some help. until then, this thread is locked.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

firstblood wrote: I hear all this crap about DEP's(which I've explained the situation) and shit about hitting me like a frieght train. If you want me to fail then keep talking like that and keep trying to bring me down, if you want me to give it my all, try my hardest and become a ranger, then why not give advice to which I could use for my benifit to help me in OSUT and BAT and finally in RIP...

just a thought.
Here's another thought for you.

You will, in very short order, encounter a LOT of people that will try to "bring you down".

We are not here to:

1. Motivate you
2. Pump your ass full of sunshine
3. Listen to you whine

That being said, there's a lot of knowledge to be had here, and there have been a lot of young men in your current situation that have used that knowledge and mentoring program to propel them toward their goal. Those men are now Rangers.

If you wish to utilize this site to it's fullest and increase your chances of success, here's what I suggest, in order.

1. Post a detailed intro on the same thread you started in the intro forum. It should be more detailed and include your reasons for wanting to become a Ranger, and your preparations to achieve that goal.

2. Shut up and read. Read any and everything you can in the RIP forum, to include the sticky at the top by CDWDirect.

3. Do a search for posts by SunDevilWrestler and CDWDirect and read every single one. Not only will you gain a great deal of information on the road that lies before you, but you will also better understand what is expected of those that come here looking for guidance, and what it takes to be successful.

4. Before you post anything again, check your attitude. Read all of the rules of each forum (located at the top) before posting in that forum. Follow those rules.

I, for one, think the force is weak in this one. So surprise me stud, I've been wrong before.

Return to “About OSUT”