1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

Kahn,

All I can say after reading your responses is this, "YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE, START FUCKING PUSHING". Not only that, but I'll key you in to a wee little secret that you may not comprehend just yet, you're only preparing yourself to be a thoroughly fucked asshole if you don't do an attitudinal 180% right now. I'm not even too concerned with your status on this board at this point, my concern is with what will happen to your crybaby, shit talking ass if you actually ever, by God's sheer grace, make it to Regiment (God forbid).

I remember dealing with shitheads like you when I was an FO. I had one of them elevating his feet above a urinal, pushing in all of the piss and hair, until he understood that even though he was such a highspeed badass, he still had to get his shit straight like everybody else - like actually following simple instructions to fill his fucking canteens before a basic roadmarch, or like tying his LBE down according to the SOP so that his shit wouldn't fall off again on the next jump, blah, blah, blah... If you were on my team, I absofuckinglutely guarantee that you'd have a ruck full of spare batteries right now, and you'd be following my speedy ass around the tank trails on Benning until you said, "fuck you", and I replied with, "I've been waiting to hear that all night, faggot, prepare to put on your gray PT's and start raking sand in the volleyball court."

Damn. Shits like you used to really steam me. Square yourself away, stud - and btw, stop using that "hooah" qualifier, has the whole fucking Army picked up on that as their personal sig line now?

I'm sorry for that display, gentlemen, from a man who has made known to you all that he is studying for the ministry, but that is one stripe of attitude that will kick me back into "pissed off Ranger" mode in a heartbeat (my oldest son gets it once in awhile - minus the profanity, but he still has to knock em out).
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

AbnRgr289 wrote:While you are here you will follow our rules. This is a Ranger House, Rangers built it, and Rangers run it. If you don't like it, hit the bricks. It will be your loss because there isn't another board like it on the net.

Tighten up your shot group or leave.
This advice should be followed by ALL NON-RANGERS who visit our site. I will without a doubt straight-up BAN the next NON-RANGER who chooses to slap their soup coolers together even if it is under the guise of being a drunkard.

Heed my words....
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

ok. To all Rangers on this site I apologies for the disturbance. and i poot my foot in my mouth up to the ankle in my throut. I realize defacing pride is probably the worst thing i can do. as for my NG unit i will explain, i was upset at my unit for submitting false PT cards for numbers so that the company 1st seargent could get promoted to battalion CSM. When it happened I questioned alot of the Army values. That being said there is no excuse for my actions. I am not worth the chunk of corn in the shit on the bottom on your boot. I see my place understabably get in line.
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

Kahn wrote:ok. To all Rangers on this site I apologies for the disturbance. and i poot my foot in my mouth up to the ankle in my throut. I realize defacing pride is probably the worst thing i can do. as for my NG unit i will explain, i was upset at my unit for submitting false PT cards for numbers so that the company 1st seargent could get promoted to battalion CSM. When it happened I questioned alot of the Army values. That being said there is no excuse for my actions. I am not worth the chunk of corn in the shit on the bottom on your boot. I see my place understabably get in line.

Also the actual reason I am going into active duty other than to serve is to support my family. This morning when I woke up I had realized after looking at this mess I had caused that my actions really aren't showing my character. I don't know what else to say to try to make things right.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Silverback wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:While you are here you will follow our rules. This is a Ranger House, Rangers built it, and Rangers run it. If you don't like it, hit the bricks. It will be your loss because there isn't another board like it on the net.

Tighten up your shot group or leave.
This advice should be followed by ALL NON-RANGERS who visit our site. I will without a doubt straight-up BAN the next NON-RANGER who chooses to slap their soup coolers together even if it is under the guise of being a drunkard.

Heed my words....
In case my original message was unclear, Non-Rangers will not haze, harrass, cajole or hinder any dumbasses on this site. Hazing, harrassing and cajoling is the sole domain of verified RANGERS!

In short...Leave the dumbasses to us!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Hawkeye1Alpha
LRRP/Ranger

Post by Hawkeye1Alpha »

Kahn, Maybe you didn't do your homework but you need to be aware that members of ArmyRanger.com represent those that are Airborne, Ranger and in some cases Special Forces qualified many if not most of whom are either active service or veterans with decorated combat experience. You are not. We don't owe you anything and you have everything to gain by showing respect and humility to the BTDT's on this site. Our experiences cover many years and many wars; somethings change and somethings don't. I suggest that you openly accept our collective experiences and wisdom and acknowledge them in a way that is constructive to you. To do otherwise could be detrimental to you and your career goals. At one time we were all wannabes and we were all inspired by men that we tried to emulate. Many of those men, except for you, are members of this site. If you want it badly enough, earn it! The rest is up to you soldier.
68- SF Training Group, Bragg
69 - RVN 1st Bde HHC (LRRP) & K/75th Inf, 4th Inf. Div, An Khe
70 - HHC 1/504 PIR 82nd, Bragg

The Old Guy
Ranger

Post by The Old Guy »

Kahn,

Why don't you share with us your unit identification? I would love to know who this unit is, as I/ we know someone there. As far as your pending enlistment in the active component keep us informed on that also, so that special tutoring can be arranged in the further edification of your education.

The RANGERS, on this board that I know, are the very best of the best. Some of them I have served with, one was even my best man 19 years ago, and I love him more than my own brother. Privates are like a sponge; they shut up, absorb everything around them and don’t speak unless spoken to.

Silverback: My apologies in advance, how is my vetting going?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

TOG
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.

Viktor E. Frankl
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

That's it. I'm going to pull your ass over, Kahn... and issue you a 1408.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Hawkeye1Alpha
LRRP/Ranger

Post by Hawkeye1Alpha »

All Right. What the fuck is a 1408?
68- SF Training Group, Bragg
69 - RVN 1st Bde HHC (LRRP) & K/75th Inf, 4th Inf. Div, An Khe
70 - HHC 1/504 PIR 82nd, Bragg

JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Hawkeye1Alpha wrote:All Right. What the fuck is a 1408?
That would be an Armed Forces Traffic Ticket. 8)
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

In all honesty I realize I had made a huge mistake for stepping out of line. I would rather not share my unit information with you do to the fact I am sure my actions on this forum have made me a few very unwanted enemies. All I will say is that I am in a Transportation company in north east Ohio. And I also I ship on December 27th to Fort Sill for 13F training.
Shockingly I got a nice 25k sign on bonus for being counted as prior service. Yes I would like to become a Ranger and serve as one as well.
I fucked up big time here I realize and some things I have done here will probably not be forgiven no matter how much I grovell. Alot of the people I see here seem very cool. I have no excuse for my actions and when I am in uniform I am a totally different person, sometimes it's like a split personality. I know none of you veterans owe me anything and if anything I owe you whatever price you demand for your sacrifice. This price will gladly be payed with blood, sweat, and tears. The only way I can earn any of your respect is by showing what I am made of. I will keep you informed. Once again I am very sorry for upsetting anyone with anything I may have put here on my behalf. Showing maturity is the best way to earn respect to those who deserve to be honored, and with my actions I have done exactly the opposite. I can do nothing but feel embarrasment for myself and my actions. Today though i have gotten the promotion of PFC so hopefully withing 3-4 years I can make E-5 and make a difference for the better seeing things with intellegence and not anger and immaturity.
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

Kahn wrote:In all honesty I realize I had made a huge mistake for stepping out of line. I would rather not share my unit information with you do to the fact I am sure my actions on this forum have made me a few very unwanted enemies. All I will say is that I am in a Transportation company in north east Ohio. And I also I ship on December 27th to Fort Sill for 13F training.
Shockingly I got a nice 25k sign on bonus for being counted as prior service. Yes I would like to become a Ranger and serve as one as well.
I fucked up big time here I realize and some things I have done here will probably not be forgiven no matter how much I grovell. Alot of the people I see here seem very cool. I have no excuse for my actions and when I am in uniform I am a totally different person, sometimes it's like a split personality. I know none of you veterans owe me anything and if anything I owe you whatever price you demand for your sacrifice. This price will gladly be payed with blood, sweat, and tears. The only way I can earn any of your respect is by showing what I am made of. I will keep you informed. Once again I am very sorry for upsetting anyone with anything I may have put here on my behalf. Showing maturity is the best way to earn respect to those who deserve to be honored, and with my actions I have done exactly the opposite. I can do nothing but feel embarrasment for myself and my actions. Today though i have gotten the promotion of PFC so hopefully withing 3-4 years I can make E-5 and make a difference for the better seeing things with intellegence and not anger and immaturity.
I also find it a bit funny that I chose a picture of Eastwood hanging himself from Hang em' High lol
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome Kahn and thank you for your service!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

Ranger Luna wrote:Welcome Kahn and thank you for your service!!!
Thank you Ranger Luna. I am glad I haven't stepped on your toes yet lol.

Return to “Introduction Archive”