Uncoiled panties

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Barnett
Ranger

Post by Barnett »

Roger Sir, I wasnt in his group but will try and pass the message on he is in my plt.

Anyway on with the SITREP, passed the RIP PT test we had about 60 fail out of that and 12 more quit on zero day. We start real day 1 on monday and proably expecting to lose about 20-25 more. We had to watch the old RIP class graduate today and that just made me want it that much more.

Looking and some of the standards and Ranger history that we have to know in RIP, it is a challenge but it is not quite as large of a shock to me as it is to some of the other guys because I have seen it and tried to live it here. I have not accomplished shit yet in RIP and already I can see how big of a help this site was. So DEP's listen up, dont blow what these Ranger's are telling you off, dont take this site as a game it isnt. If you want to get ahead and make it through RIp do what these Rangers tell you. They know their shit.

-Barnett
RIP Class 02-07
JAN 2007 - 3rd Ranger BN

Mentored by Ranger bmf175.
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

originalDave wrote:Hey Barnett,

Tell him Coach Fred says "Only quiters don't make it thru RIP and a Marine could do it with one hand tied behind his back!"

Sorry there DAD. I've seen a bunch of Marines that couldn't make it through. WTF. are you talking about? Not being a Bitch or a Bastard. I understand your pride in your son. But have you been there? I think the Fuck Not.
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

Like I said DAD. This is a Ranger site. I don't care. Your son is in the Army and he belongs to the Army. Not the USMC. If you want to pass that quote off to him do it in the mail. I'll tell you what, don't disrespect me or other Rangers on this site. Because you just did and if your Son does make it, then you just did the same to him.(It's a brotherhood) Understand. Your little statement about "Uncoil your panties". Who the Fuck are you to talk to a Ranger like that?
Now back to Barnett's post. Once again good luck and drive on to the next objective.
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

originalDave wrote:
IDon'tCare wrote:WTF. are you talking about? Not being a Bitch or a Bastard. I understand your pride in your son. But have you been there? I think the Fuck Not.
Uncoil your panties, you'll notice it was a quote from his coach. I guess you need to know him, He was a Marine, and his two kids are Marines. He looks and acts like a drill Sergeant and is the toughest hockey coach you'll ever meet. He is Marine thru and thru. And finally it was a message from him to my son, not to you!

Thanks for your concern though,

Dad
I understand the pride you have in your son, as well you should have, he's come a long way. I took your comment about a Marine could made it as being motivational toward your son.........thats fine.

But the comment I highlighted is out of fucking line.........period.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

Tater Nuts wrote:
originalDave wrote:My apologies to any offended Rangers.

No worry, Aaron’s out any way. So I probably won’t be back. It’s been a pleasure though, reading the exploits of you and your brothers.

Good luck Barnett, keep up the good work.

Dave
Are you saying he didn't make it through RIP or is out of the Service or what ?
Probably told somebody in RIP to uncoil his painties!!!! :lol: :lol:
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Barnett -- Keep going forward. Never, never quit.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Fuck you Dave, I'm glad you're leaving.

but I'm curious to know, did he quit or fail RIP? because if he passed I'm sure you would have told us.

also, he didn't go to boot camp, that's what jarheads do. he went to OSUT.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

originalDave wrote:And a cheery good day to you to KY driver. I apologized what more do you want?
how about meaning it? if you had, you wouldn't have come back with the oh so witty name calling you just did. "what more do you want?" pure fucking petulance.

Aaron is out of RIP, still in the Army. I am proud of him for giving his best. I am sure he will do well at what ever direction the Army decides to take him. This was but one step in the rest of his journey thru his Army career. In the years to come at least he will know he tried.
so did he quit or fail a task? doesn't matter. you keep telling him he's special and he can achieve whatever he wants. oh, wait, he's not in RIP is he? he couldn't achieve that could he? and he damn sure wasn't a medical, because you would have said so. but keep feeding him that your special crap and it's not his fault. of course, reality kicked him in the guts recently, so he may not hear you too well.
I'll try this again. To those I've offended I apologize, to those that are just jerks, well the same back at ya. I came here looking for good examples for my son. I found a few. Thank you, and thank you all again for your service.
this go for me too? how about the perspective of "the jerks" were giving you the truth that you didn't want to accept?

I'll tell you what your problem is. you think you are our equal or better than us. you're not. you are just another fucking civilian who came on here thinking you could ride your son's glory. you are the type that was too scared to step up and put your life and future on the line when you were young. you are the type who made excuses why you couldn't be bothered to serve. and then you found yourself envious of your son's courage to serve, especially in these times. you resent his courage and lack of your own, but can't let it show. so you channel that into pride in his accomplishments. just like all the other pageant moms.

and yes, I would say this to your face. if you doubt it, drop me a line and we'll see if we can come to an arrangement to meet.

now, before you get your panties fully wodded, read back. nothing I've said is about your son. It's about your interaction with the members of this board.

Finally, I hope you enjoyed your outbursts, because they are going to get you banned. Not because you disagreed with us, but because you disrespected us.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

originalDave wrote:Aaron is out of RIP
Oh what a sad day.........fucking meat rocket. Would have liked to see his SP4's face when he seen the kid's website.

He would have more than likely got canned for OPSEC.

Bye bye shitstain.
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

SunDevilWrestler wrote:
originalDave wrote:Aaron is out of RIP
Oh what a sad day.........fucking meat rocket. Would have liked to see his SP4's face when he seen the kid's website.

He would have more than likely got canned for OPSEC.

Bye bye shitstain.
:lol: :lol:
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Letters from School”