Re-intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome!

RLTW
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:If I could edit I would, but let us put that misplaced word back where it belongs...

Ahem...

I take "jokes" about tankers very seriously Ranger EvilCouch! If I wasn't stuck in my chair I'd leap through the monitor and kick your ass! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
You know I've got nothing but love for tankers.

84mm HEAT love.

:D :lol:
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

USMC Veteran Teufelhunde, I live just outside the capitol. You can say that I am looking forward to do my service, as most of the male population actually do. If you don't have military service on your resumé most employers will look at you and wonder what is wrong with you. Here it is a privilige to serve your country. There are many bonuses for doing your time in arms, it gives you college credit, a free education and it gives you a full year to decide what you want to do later in life.

Rangers and Veterans, once again thank you for your welcome and letting me into your home.
Support our troops

Norwegian Navy Dive Command 2008-2009
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

EvilCouch wrote:
RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:If I could edit I would, but let us put that misplaced word back where it belongs...

Ahem...

I take "jokes" about tankers very seriously Ranger EvilCouch! If I wasn't stuck in my chair I'd leap through the monitor and kick your ass! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

84mm HEAT love.

So long as you don't mind a little 120mm HEAT or MPAT love back. :D :lol:

*hopes there isn't some Paladin guy observing and jumps in with 155mm HEAT...could be a very bad day then*
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

CloakAndDagger wrote:I generally prefer to be discreet when it's NCO to NCO (further ETS'd NCO to ETS'd NCO), especially if jr. troops, DEPs, or civilians are around. It's easy to make someone your personnal enemy if you embarrass them...a big NO-GO in the Intelligence Corps (and the CPs we're usually stuck servicing).

Even if though didn't offend you...I still deserved the pushups for being a dumbass and posting what I meant to be a PM. :D
When did you get out? I could have sworn you were still in. Am I conofusing you for someone else?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Welcome back swoff. I hope you enjoy your year in - who knows, you may decide to stay!

Tanker boy - how's about we just call my little warthog friend to dispense some depleted uranium love and be done with it? :lol:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

Everett Ruess wrote:Welcome back swoff. I hope you enjoy your year in - who knows, you may decide to stay!

Tanker boy - how's about we just call my little warthog friend to dispense some depleted uranium love and be done with it? :lol:
Awww...cause that's not as fun! Why ya gotta be callin in the Hand of God here? :P :lol: :lol:

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Welcome!!
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

hit_it wrote:When did you get out? I could have sworn you were still in. Am I conofusing you for someone else?
Probably confusing me with mipuke he got me to join the site not long after he did. He's still in. Oddly, He's usually been busy in the real world when I'm not, and vice versa.
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

Oh, I got out--officially--in March. It was supposed to be August 2005, so I was in limbo status for 6 months. Due to several SNAFUs (on my unit's part) the paperwork was delayed. My ETS orders thankfully have the "Due to no fault of the soldier clause..."
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Welcome Swoff
I know that you will make your country proud of you.
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:
EvilCouch wrote:

Ahem...

84mm HEAT love.

So long as you don't mind a little 120mm HEAT or MPAT love back. :D :lol:

hopes there isn't some Paladin guy observing and jumps in with 155mm HEAT...could be a very bad day then*
I have peppers in my garden that would melt the armor in your steel coffin. One shot from my depleted Cabaneros cross and you are done! :twisted: Better than a SLAP round

Oh and by the way, threatening Rangers on this site will get you in more trouble than you can get out of. :evil:
I would not have taken the threat so well as these Rangers have. But then I am an old and crotchety fucker too, with live peppers. :twisted: and a dislike of tanks!
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Welcome Swoff, I have a brother in law who is some kinda scientist-protien-strand-guru-whatever in Norway near Bergen. Ya'll must have a beautiful country cuz he refuses to leave! Enjoy the site and good luck with your military endeavors!
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

paladin1952 wrote:
I have peppers in my garden that would melt the armor in your steel coffin. One shot from my depleted Cabaneros cross and you are done! :twisted: Better than a SLAP round
:shock: Oooh...yea, I'm toast. Ya got me Ranger Paladin.

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05

Return to “Introduction Archive”