RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

42L5V wrote:
That's pretty funny, haven't heard that one before. :roll:
If you've been out before on your bike, yes you have. :twisted:
Actually, I decided to throw the other 3-4 grand into customizing it, instead of riding a plain, stock big twin like all the biker posers around here do.

Chrome may get you laid, but it won't get you home. :wink:

Cams, am I mistaken or did I not see a pic of your ride on this thread??? :shock: 8)
:D
Negative, you won't either, I've never posted any pics in here, I'm shy.

Rest assured, I am not a weekend biker, and I didn't get my 'instant biker kit' neither, nor am I a long haired stanky motherfucker, I get paid to ride for a living, summer and winter, all winter, cold is a state of mind.

Don't be embarrassed, I started out on a Sporty too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I previewed this and my quotes are all fucked up, so fuck off in advance. :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Cams, am I mistaken or did I not see a pic of your ride on this thread??? :shock: 8)
:D[/quote]
Negative, you won't either, I've never posted any pics in here, I'm shy.

Rest assured, I am not a weekend biker, and I didn't get my 'instant biker kit' neither, nor am I a long haired stanky motherfucker, I get paid to ride for a living, summer and winter, all winter, cold is a state of mind.

Don't be embarrassed, I started out on a Sporty too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I previewed this and my quotes are all fucked up, so fuck off in advance. :wink:
I didn't ask about a pic of you - someone else will have to vouch for your ugliness. I asked about a pic of your ride... if you have one that is. :wink: :wink: Whatsamatter??? Scaird?? I don't want to hear any PERSEC bullshit either.

I don't mind the Sportster ribbing - when it's good-natured. And if it isn't - fuck em. :evil:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

42L5V wrote:
Cams wrote: Negative, you won't either, I've never posted any pics in here, I'm shy.
I didn't ask about a pic of you - someone else will have to vouch for your ugliness. I asked about a pic of your ride... if you have one that is. :wink: :wink: Whatsamatter??? Scaird?? I don't want to hear any PERSEC bullshit either.

I don't mind the Sportster ribbing - when it's good-natured. And if it isn't - fuck em. :evil:
He's shy so I'll post it for him.

Here it is.

Cute, isn't it? :D
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Horned Toad wrote:ape hangers and fat rear tires don’t ride for shit, also a fat rear tire will hydroplane in a second

below is my version of what a chopper should look like
not this gizmo gadget crap they sell now
Ranger Horned Toad, Looks like a flatty restored to stock condition. I agree its a sick scoot though. I'm big on the old indians, flattys, knucks, etc.
GSXRanger wrote: How does the bike handle with the Ape Hangers? I have never ridden one... so, I can't speak for it. Looks to me, that it wouldn't be that stable... and your arms would go numb after a while... but, they ARE cool though...
I dont have a fat rear tire. Its a 150. As far as how it handles with apes - I like it. My arms have never gone numb, and I have good control over the bike. Believe me, I wouldent have a bike I couldent ride comfortably. Lot of people swear by em and a lot of people hate em. I'm in the middle. I've gotten around on nothin but bikes for a long time and I'm big on comfort. All that crazy hooah wierdo gadgetry is fine for driveway jewelery and weekend riders, but most that stuff doesent ride right.

OCC "choppers" and the sort are gay. Lots of people talk about their "custom choppers" that they didnt make, or even touch a wrench to. How the fuck is it custom if you bought it off a showroom floor? Its still a production bike, just like HD, Honda, Yamana, whatever, just smaller production and 99 out of 100 of em have such a jacked up rake and train they flop and handle for shit. My .02

Glad to see there are a handful of riders here.
Last edited by Phulano on July 21st, 2006, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
42L5V wrote:
Cams wrote: Negative, you won't either, I've never posted any pics in here, I'm shy.

Here it is.

Sweet!! Vee's bike is for sale?!! :twisted:

It's all in fun Bro', I don't have a PC at home, nor a scanner at work, so no pics of anything for you fags.

P.S. Don't put too many miles on your chics bike, it'll make you grow tits! :twisted: :lol: :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

cams wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
42L5V wrote: I didn't ask about a pic of you - someone else will have to vouch for your ugliness. I asked about a pic of your ride... if you have one that is. :wink: :wink: Whatsamatter??? Scaird?? I don't want to hear any PERSEC bullshit either.

Here it is.

It's all in fun Bro', I don't have a PC at home, nor a scanner at work, so no pics of anything for you fags.

P.S. Don't put too many miles on your chics bike, it'll make you grow tits! :twisted: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my back up, but you beat me to it!

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
cams wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: He's shy so I'll post it for him.

Here it is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my back up, but you beat me to it!
Poor bastard's not even here and he gets fucked with!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's only cause we like ya Vee!! How's the Starbucks coming along?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
42L5V wrote: I didn't ask about a pic of you - someone else will have to vouch for your ugliness. I asked about a pic of your ride... if you have one that is. :wink: :wink: Whatsamatter??? Scaird?? I don't want to hear any PERSEC bullshit either.

Here it is.

Thats a manlaw violation. You cant say cute unless you are razzing another man about saying cute. You owe me beer. :lol:
Fucker! :D

You better have your coin on ya' next time we meet, if ya' don't we'll have to call it even! :lol:

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:

Here it is.

Thats a manlaw violation. You cant say cute unless you are razzing another man about saying cute. You owe me beer. :lol:

Cute? Fuck yeah... that's 12 pack material right there... :P
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

GSXRanger wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: He's shy so I'll post it for him.

Here it is.

So the "Cute" word is worth a 12-pack? Do I hear a full case?? Anyone? Anyone? Because Cams was the first person to use the word "cute", in his message of Wed, 19 Jul, 9:35 a.m., this thread. Sorry Bro, that'll be Bud Select, longnecks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)
RSClass 10-92
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

cams wrote:Negative, you won't either, I've never posted any pics in here, I'm shy.

Whats the matter Cams?? toolin around on a repo'd bike that was owened by the H.A......or D.D.... dont want it recognized??? lol. :shock: :shock: :lol:

Oh, never mind... I saw the pink vespa.... How does that handle in the winter?
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

42L5V wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote: Thats a manlaw violation. You cant say cute unless you are razzing another man about saying cute. You owe me beer. :lol:

So the "Cute" word is worth a 12-pack? Do I hear a full case?? Anyone? Anyone? Because Cams was the first person to use the word "cute", in his message of Wed, 19 Jul, 9:35 a.m., this thread. Sorry Bro, that'll be Bud Select, longnecks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)
Well, understandable, but, the word 'cute' was really the only way to describe your bike. 8) So ya, fuck it, I'll buy the beer, you should save your money to buy the other half of your bike! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

all it needs is some handlebar streamers and a little "brinnnng briinnnngg" bell... :wink:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

GSXRanger wrote:all it needs is some handlebar streamers and a little "brinnnng briinnnngg" bell... :wink:
...and an orange triangle flag on the rear end, hoisted on some big-ass antenna...
RSClass 10-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”