Hello I am new

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

So has dude been banned yet or we keeping him around for shits and giggles. Frankly his are some of the amusing posts I have seen recently. In this friggin dump (the place of my current employ as is Spartans) we need a good laugh on occasion. Keep him around a bit this is great. :twisted:
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:
With 13 years of Infantry service, why lie? I don't understand. It's not like you were some thug-mechanic or some other pogue.

EXCUSE YOU :?: :?: :?
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Jasonkb4 wrote:Notice all the hositlity from the non-combat Rangers? My apology still stands firm....

I honestly think its about time you pull your head out of your ass and get some O2 to your brain.

Please tell me…. how much combat did you see in your time of service? Tell me how many of your fellow military brothers died while serving in an active duty role…. Combat or Non-Combat related during your time in while serving with you??? (Not on Leave or during drunken weekends either) Shit, have you actually even been in a combat zone and received combat pay?

Either way I respect everyone for their service no matter if they were called upon, shot upon or pissed upon... they enlisted and they all deserve my respect as well as yours. You cant spray some suppressive fire on the shit you have pulled to draw attention away from your ass.

Just move the fuck on, get some counceling becasue for some reason you are not right with yourself and obviously have some reservations about your own accomplishments that are making you step on your dick.
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Jasonkb4 wrote:You let a 91W from ft Wayne IN back you up...WTF?

Are you for real???? Fuck dude, you are as dumb as you sound in here... I just had to pick myself up off the floor.

Let me clue you in on something…1st Batts PLL clerk weight about 135lbs soaking wet but he still had his tab.. wait ...wait.. I believe his Identifier was 92y20v so what’s your point???
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Jasonkb4 wrote:91W,
You'll never be infantry...you know that right? No matter how hard or how strong you blow...I really hope some of the stronger blow-hards end up on my stoop...wannabe section. My apology was real buit now I retract that...LETS GO!!!

Shit lets send all the Rgt.'s Soft Skilled Rangers over...Let him show them some "infantry" shit....
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

AbnRgr289 wrote:Is it because you haven't seen any action yourself and you choose to pic on Rangers that haven't seen any...

Can you really "pic" on a Ranger..... I feel.....like.....sniffel sniffle....like....kicken someons ass now... wtf.. :?

:P :P :P
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Sorry for the mass posts at once, I thought we banned him a while back and I just never checked the post again...man I feel left out..

I’m glad he's not gone, I needed a good chuckle tonight after work.....

I have an idea….We could assemble in front of his house and picket/protest posers in ....national attention to his mental retardation just might push him just enough over the edge.....

Hmmm What’s his address again? Phone Number?

Jason would you like some attention, Isn’t that what a threat of suicide is, a cry fro help and attention.... we can come give it to you....we could put it in the national spot light...what do you say shit stain?
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

23LRS
US Army Veteran

Post by 23LRS »

Vee wrote:Image
THAT is funny!!!! :lol: :lol:
Riamh Nar dhruid O sbairn lan
(Never Retreat From The Clash of Spears)

9ID LRS 90-91
I CORPS LRS 91-93
A CO. 1/509 PIR 93-97
75TH RRA member

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1
Jasonkb4
Embryo

Post by Jasonkb4 »

This will be my last post here.
I really hope you accept my apology...it is sincere. For the blow-hards who try to tough themselves up...SCREW-YOU...I don't think you're nearly as tough as you think you are. It seems the 'pack-mentality' is prevelant here. Kinda like wolves (we're tough as one)...sure you guys are a good and I repect that. Perhaps if you were as good as you thunked Tillman wouldn't be dead. I really do find it funny how many of you have never been to combat and still stoke your self-serving egos. Please let it be known that you are not welcome in or around my home as I see how you are now. My apology is sincere but I am amazed at what happened...one step down for you guys in my eyes...I'll certainly never pose again...as you guys really do suck. Take away your CAS and ammo drops and you're just regular grunts...course you don't realize that when you get little birds and AH64's diverted. I mean hell...ANY Infantry unit could do what you do with the proper support....we had AH64's diverted from our AO to support Rangers in trouble...we won out. You guys really do suck and I am ashamed to have ever posed as a group of wannabes...most of you self serving pricks have never been to combat....FUCK OFF
better to have and not need than need and not have...Scotty.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

hahahahahah

damn I was coming to your house for tea and crumpets, I guess now that I am not welcome I will have to cancel my plane tickets

since we are no longer your idols I have found some folks you can look up to
http://www.pinkpistols.org/

Of course by extension you are also discrediting the service of all veterans who served in peace time military, I guess the fact that they volunteered but there was no combat at the times makes everyone a shitbags in your eyes.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

just for the uninformed who don’t know why this guy was bashed through the floor

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=21860
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

Oh for fuck's sake, what's goin on around here lately? Did somebody leave the door to the cunt cage open again? :roll:
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Jasonkb4 wrote:This will be my last post here.
I really hope you accept my apology...it is sincere. For the blow-hards who try to tough themselves up...SCREW-YOU...I don't think you're nearly as tough as you think you are. It seems the 'pack-mentality' is prevelant here. Kinda like wolves (we're tough as one)...
I warned your ass that you had some heat rounds inbound. And I also told you that back on tndeer that you had pissed off a helluva lot of people. Exactly what the fuck did you expect?

Jasonkb4 wrote: ...sure you guys are a good and I repect that. Perhaps if you were as good as you thunked Tillman wouldn't be dead.
Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about what occurred except what you have read in the news. You were not there, and you shouldn't 2nd guess what happened on the fucking ground unless you were. I guess in your mind the Regiment is the only unit to ever suffer losses from fratricide, huh. :roll:
Jasonkb4 wrote: I really do find it funny how many of you have never been to combat and still stoke your self-serving egos. Please let it be known that you are not welcome in or around my home as I see how you are now. My apology is sincere but I am amazed at what happened...one step down for you guys in my eyes...I'll certainly never pose again...as you guys really do suck.
You still don't get it, and I guess you never will. :? Oh well.

Jasonkb4 wrote:Take away your CAS and ammo drops and you're just regular grunts...course you don't realize that when you get little birds and AH64's diverted. I mean hell...ANY Infantry unit could do what you do with the proper support

You know nothing about what it takes to become a Ranger, much less what it takes to STAY a Ranger. At least look up some washout statistics before you step on your dick like that. I could go into the differences in training, insertion methods, readiness requirements, the basic inner drive of Rangers, etc. and compare those to that of a regular leg infantry unit. But as ignorant as you obviously are, I ain't gonna waste the keystrokes. Ain't a damn thing wrong with being in a straight leg infantry unit, but it takes a helluva lot more to make a man a Ranger than just attaching a little bird to his ass.

Jasonkb4 wrote:....we had AH64's diverted from our AO to support Rangers in trouble...we won out.
Good for you guys. I mean that.
Jasonkb4 wrote: You guys really do suck and I am ashamed to have ever posed as a group of wannabes...most of you self serving pricks have never been to combat....FUCK OFF
I will make one more feeble attempt to explain this in a way you can understand. In the Ranger's mind, there is little to no difference in a Ranger w/ combat experience vs one without. This is due to the way we train. Those with combat know that they were simply in the right place at the right time, and had the man without been serving at the right time, he would have that combat scroll too, and would have served every bit as honorably due to the way he is trained.

Behind closed doors we may rag on each other about it, but that is as far as it goes.

Take me for example. I have drawn combat pay, but I have never been shot at on a two way range. My mission was scrubbed literally at the last minute. Now, had it not, I would have completed my mission, because that is what I was paid to do. BUT THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE DETERMINING FACTOR AS TO WHETHER OR NOT I WAS A RANGER.

The testament to that is that we have a lot of Vietnam era Rangers who have experienced things few of us can imagine. I served thirty yrs later and to a man, they look at me as an equal, NOT BECAUSE BOTH OF US HAD SEEN COMBAT, BUT BECAUSE BOTH OF US, AS RANGERS, ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AND WILL ACT AND REACT ALMOST IDENTICAL TO ANY GIVEN CHALLENGE. At the end of the day, it is something that someone such as yourself that is not cut from that cloth not only will not understand - you CANNOT understand it.

I am so glad you don't think so highly of us anymore. Seriously. No, maybe you'll shut your fucking mouth and be proud of the things that you HAVE done.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Jason,

It's unfortunate that you're in the position that you are, having to say the things you are saying. We can't help you and what you're looking for, you'll never find it here. All you're doing here is turning yourself into a source of amusement. Have some self respect, go someplace else and start over, fresh and clean and honest. Move on...
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

Jasonkb4 wrote:This will be my last post here.
I really hope you accept my apology...it is sincere. For the blow-hards who try to tough themselves up...SCREW-YOU...I don't think you're nearly as tough as you think you are. It seems the 'pack-mentality' is prevelant here. Kinda like wolves (we're tough as one)...sure you guys are a good and I repect that. Perhaps if you were as good as you thunked Tillman wouldn't be dead. I really do find it funny how many of you have never been to combat and still stoke your self-serving egos. Please let it be known that you are not welcome in or around my home as I see how you are now. My apology is sincere but I am amazed at what happened...one step down for you guys in my eyes...I'll certainly never pose again...as you guys really do suck. Take away your CAS and ammo drops and you're just regular grunts...course you don't realize that when you get little birds and AH64's diverted. I mean hell...ANY Infantry unit could do what you do with the proper support....we had AH64's diverted from our AO to support Rangers in trouble...we won out. You guys really do suck and I am ashamed to have ever posed as a group of wannabes...most of you self serving pricks have never been to combat....FUCK OFF
You pathetic waste of oxygen. Like most who have never been a Ranger, you obviously have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

If the Regiment were "regular grunts," then a piece of shit like you would be able to serve, instead of being forever relegated to the sidelines. Aesop had you in mind when he talked about the fox and the grapes, you waffling, ignorant, whining cunt.

Regarding this ridiculous attempt to separate "combat" Rangers from "non-combat" Rangers, since you've never been a Ranger, and, apparently, have never been to combat, how in the fucking world are you qualified to have a credible opinion about either?

It's obvious that you're frustrated by your own fucking inadequacy. Why don't you go find some liberal, homosexual shrink who will listen to your drivel and tell you how it's all someone else's fault. Show him the scars on your wrists and you two can cuddle up and have a good cry together. Tell him how mean and unsympathetic we were and how we hurt your feelings, you puling maggot, maybe he'll prescribe some anti-depressants and teach you how to feel good about yourself.

Fuck you.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79

Return to “Introduction Archive”