This is sickening

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Kyla
DSOTYR - Gold Star Ranger Wife

Post by Kyla »

Ranger Cams that is absolutely perfect and what I would hope for any family faced with these idiots. I hope that there are more people taking these and similar actions against this group and others like them. Thank you for helping to maintain the dignity that such a service requires and sparing the family additional grief. While we can all hope and know that these folks will get what's coming to them, the response you have described is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Kyla wrote:Ranger Cams that is absolutely perfect and what I would hope for any family faced with these idiots. I hope that there are more people taking these and similar actions against this group and others like them. Thank you for helping to maintain the dignity that such a service requires and sparing the family additional grief. While we can all hope and know that these folks will get what's coming to them, the response you have described is perfect. Thank you for sharing.

Yes Ma'am.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
beckj
Embryo

Post by beckj »

Rangers,

As some of you may be aware, there is a group of bikers who travel across the country to honor fallen soldiers and to counter-protest groups such as these. They are called the Patriot Guard Riders.They attend a service for a Marine at my local church. hopefully there organization can contienue to grow and to confrot sickness such as Fred Phelps.

Here' a link: http://www.patriotguard.org/

Beck out,
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

SOMENBODY NEEDS TO WRAP SANDPAPER AROUND THERE DICK AND FUCK THAT BITCH UP THE ASS! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

OOPS! SOMEBODY!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ChuckCooley wrote:OOPS! SOMEBODY!
:lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

What about an IED ambush?

If one says "thank God for IEDs" then let it be so.

The expressions on her face are schitzo to say the least. I could not talk to someone like that person. Not for a SECOND! This person is two faced!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

shirley phelps roper, I can't finish the f'ing vid. But that name is in my memory banks.................not a good place................mabey I should finish the video, and then I could become legally not responsible for my actions.

She should go to a forgien land and spuwe her hate. She is not of honest breeding. Her gaze reflects her sickness.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
3/75mom
Tadpole

Post by 3/75mom »

Ranger Cams, I love the way you think. The Mounted Unit and Pipers excellent combination. Shit and bagpipe shrills to drown them out!
ED850

Post by ED850 »

WOW.

From the 2nd link, quoted from the Fox guy giving the interview....

"Do you realize,ah..ah.. and then it's really hardly worth talking to you because you're not, you're not a very bright person. But just for the sake of our audience, for our audience learning that such people like you exist. Do you realize you wouldn't have the oppurtunity, to be, such an idiot, if it were'nt for US troops serving and protecting your liberties and freedoms?"

Well, he hit the nail right on the head. I'm glad the newspeople can atleast mildly insult that guy they interviewed.

WOW again.
"Aspire to inspire before you expire" Unknown
"A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner" English Proverb
"Create your own luck. Make it happen.", Ranger RTO
DEP20060907 11x/ABN/OPT40
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ED850 wrote:WOW.

From the 2nd link, quoted from the Fox guy giving the interview....

"Do you realize,ah..ah.. and then it's really hardly worth talking to you because you're not, you're not a very bright person. But just for the sake of our audience, for our audience learning that such people like you exist. Do you realize you wouldn't have the oppurtunity, to be, such an idiot, if it were'nt for US troops serving and protecting your liberties and freedoms?"

Well, he hit the nail right on the head. I'm glad the newspeople can atleast mildly insult that guy they interviewed.

WOW again.

Back in your fucking corner you.

You should be out doing PT or studying your Ranger handbook.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

ChuckCooley wrote:SOMENBODY NEEDS TO WRAP SANDPAPER AROUND THERE DICK AND FUCK THAT BITCH UP THE ASS! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Why risk injury, when you could just wrap some barbed wire around a shovel handle and give her the old heave ho?
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

3/75mom wrote:Ranger Cams, I love the way you think. The Mounted Unit and Pipers excellent combination. Shit and bagpipe shrills to drown them out!
Well, if your avatar speaks for anything, I like the way you think too.
Is that a hooligan tool between her, umm, stuff? :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”