intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Oh yeah... Welcome
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....

Re: intro

Post by Guest »

jamesward wrote:I'm a senior in high school and I have obtained an option 40 contract. I ship out June 19 and can't wait to begin my career. I am eighteen years old and I play football and hockey. I can run for about seven miles and do 52 push ups in two minutes. I intend to learn as much as I can from this site to help me in my career as a ranger.
it is not a career it is a condition of heart, mind and soul... numnuts
i'm a pussy
Embryo

Post by i'm a pussy »

Ranger175csar wrote:
jamesward wrote:I can run for about seven miles and do 52 push ups in two minutes. I intend to learn as much as I can from this site to help me in my career as a ranger.

Running 7 miles isnt a big deal... Now running 7 miles in 42 minutes would impress me. How fast can you run 2 miles?
I just came in from a two mile timed run. I knocked it out in 11:22. I'm not sure if that is up to par or not but I guarantee you that I will continue to work on it.
"Olympus Proeliator:
Vado amo Abyssus. Nunquam Trado."
Romans 5:3b-4: we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

i'm a pussy wrote: I just came in from a two mile timed run. I knocked it out in 11:22. I'm not sure if that is up to par or not but I guarantee you that I will continue to work on it.
Shut the fuck up.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
jamesward
Egg

Post by jamesward »

Darksaga wrote:
i'm a pussy wrote: I just came in from a two mile timed run. I knocked it out in 11:22. I'm not sure if that is up to par or not but I guarantee you that I will continue to work on it.
Shut the fuck up.
Roger that, Darksaga
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

jamesward

Post by Steadfast »

WELCOME
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

I'm Jo-Jo The Duck and I'm All Fucked Up wrote:
Roger that, Darksaga

ROGER THAT WHAT????

PRIVATE DARKSAGA.
LEG?
BUDDY
PAL
......Well at least you have this site to prepare you...cuz right now you'd be one smoked mutha fucka. So for the sake of not being around...push till you can knock out 60 in 2 minutes... you got a week.
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
jamesward
Egg

Post by jamesward »

Ranger175csar wrote:
Roger that, Darksaga

ROGER THAT WHAT????

PRIVATE DARKSAGA.
LEG?
BUDDY
PAL
......Well at least you have this site to prepare you...cuz right now you'd be one smoked mutha fucka. So for the sake of not being around...push till you can knock out 60 in 2 minutes... you got a week.
I apologize for the gross disrespect I have shown, Ranger 175csar. I was annoyed with Embryo I'mapussy for trying to show off in my introduction, but that is no excuse. I have worked on my push ups every day and I can push out 64 in two minutes.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

jamesward wrote:
Ranger175csar wrote:
Roger that, Darksaga

ROGER THAT WHAT????

PRIVATE DARKSAGA.
LEG?
BUDDY
PAL
I apologize for the gross disrespect I have shown, Ranger 175csar. I was annoyed with Embryo I'mapussy for trying to show off in my introduction, but that is no excuse. I have worked on my push ups every day and I can push out 64 in two minutes.
How come you and I'm a pussy are posting from the same puter IP presently?

Users posting from this IP address
i'm a pussy [ 6 Posts ]

jamesward [ 3 Posts ]

:?: :?: :?:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Get the fuck out of our house!
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92

Return to “Introduction Archive”