A greeting

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Welcome dude and good luck.

i want to fuck a dog

Post by Guest »

tsk tsk pt =play time dam it. during play time you get mud sweat grass stains etc it is some fun!!!!
ED850

Post by ED850 »

Rangers and other members, I do believe you've had a taste of your own medicine! OF COURSE I know what PT stands for. I thought it would be pretty darned funny to see if any of you experienced guys fell for it, after seeing all the jokes you play on DEPs like myself. :wink: Anyway, I thought it would be appropriate to use a little since of humor.. and honestly, I think this deserves a laugh out loud on my part- I pulled a quick one on you!

By the way, my favorite excerpt from responses is from Ranger Silverback, stating "Any Army brat in the world would know what PT means." That truely is classic 8) I hope my humor didn't offend anyone...but I don't think I have to worry - I know you all have "thick skin" Now it will be interesting to see who responds to the "what is PT" part WITHOUT having read THIS post :wink: :wink:

Thank you all for the welcomes, especially Ranger Silverback :twisted:
"Aspire to inspire before you expire" Unknown
"A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner" English Proverb
"Create your own luck. Make it happen.", Ranger RTO
DEP20060907 11x/ABN/OPT40
ED850

Post by ED850 »

Ranger Zonk 1/75, I forgot to mention this in my last post.
When I said
"Some of what I see here I disagree with (obviously I'm not talking about technical stuff..since I have NO experience in that ) and some of what I see I do agree with. I've noticed, though, that it is possible to learn from both.",
it was in fact a HUGE compliment to the community. What I meant by that, was that I love the diversity of opinions and different points of view on all the topics.. people here who seem to know what their talking about don't bandwaggon. If they have an opinion about something that for instance I or someone else disagrees with, they state it regardless. I like that and respect it. And whether I like or dislike what I read, I get something out of it. That is what I meant. Nothing more or less. It was a compliment. I'm sorry if it came off as being anything other than what I just explained. However, thank you for your comments, I like your humor.

For the record, I'm not a military brat and neither of my divorced parents are wealthy ;)
RiserBurn
Ranger

Post by RiserBurn »

Hey funny guy, where on the Gulf Coast do you live? I might come down and show you what PT really is.......

Oh, and welcome.
1-503 INF (AASLT)
2-504 PIR
2-503 INF (ABN)
RS 11-01
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

SHHHHHHH !!

You're giving me a headache.

Read more. Post less.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
ED850

Post by ED850 »

Ranger Riserburn, the Destin area..how about yourself? (My mom didn't know 8) )
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

My guess is that someone is having fun. Vee?
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Ranger Bill wrote:My guess is that someone is having fun. Vee?
Roger that Ranger Bill.
This kid's too fucked up to be for real.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

ED850 wrote:Rangers and other members, I do believe you've had a taste of your own medicine! OF COURSE I know what PT stands for. I thought it would be pretty darned funny to see if any of you experienced guys fell for it, after seeing all the jokes you play on DEPs like myself. :wink: Anyway, I thought it would be appropriate to use a little since of humor.. and honestly, I think this deserves a laugh out loud on my part- I pulled a quick one on you!

By the way, my favorite excerpt from responses is from Ranger Silverback, stating "Any Army brat in the world would know what PT means." That truely is classic 8) I hope my humor didn't offend anyone...but I don't think I have to worry - I know you all have "thick skin" Now it will be interesting to see who responds to the "what is PT" part WITHOUT having read THIS post :wink: :wink:

Thank you all for the welcomes, especially Ranger Silverback :twisted:
There was a reason you didn't get a welcome from me earlier, this is it.

I guess someone, somewhere, went tits up and left you in charge of giving "US" a taste of our own medicine in "OUR" house.

Aren't you the funny one, HA........HA.......HA.

It would be a good idea for you to stop playing "funny" little games and read some more.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

ED850 wrote:Ranger Riserburn, the Destin area..how about yourself? (My mom didn't know 8) )
Isnt that about 9 miles from the Florida Ranger Camp?
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

I think it is Silverback.

1 - He hasn't screwed around like this for a long while

2 - What could be more satisfying to the narcissistic monkey than complimenting himself via an alternate personality? :D :D
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
ED850

Post by ED850 »

"Isnt that about 9 miles from the Florida Ranger Camp?"

Yup, you're right on the money, Ranger msg_dman. It's more than 9 miles away..but still it is very close. Camp Rudder, on Eglin AFB. I went there last Friday for a mass-tac (I believe that's the correct format?) nighttime mission for the current Ranger class. It was pretty damn fun, even though it got cancelled after the dry run since their ceilng was only 900 feet due to cloud coverage. Got to meet an SF soldier and test out some new NVGs, very VERY impressive. Anyway, I'll be going back to Camp Rudder on May 6th for the Ranger Open House. Being an option 40 FS, the word is I will get to do some extra "hands on" stuff :lol: :lol:. Sounds good to me.
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

ED850 wrote:"Hope you're doing some PT during all that reading."

Ranger CHCB, what exactly do you mean by "PT"?
I mean a fucking three and half hour trail run at night with a headlamp on gnarly singletrack carrying all of your own water the whole fucking way, shithead.

If you want to give me some my own fucking medicine then meet me at the start line of the Umstead 100 Mile Endurance Run in April 2007.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79

Return to “Introduction Archive”