Oral Sex

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

CGoog

Post by CGoog »

Slowpoke wrote:For those of us sporting facial hair.....there just isn't anything like waking up with a hangover and your beard all stuck to the side of your face with menstral blood! :roll:
O.K. I think I'm going to be sick now... :shock:
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

CGoog wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:For those of us sporting facial hair.....there just isn't anything like waking up with a hangover and your beard all stuck to the side of your face with menstral blood! :roll:

And Poke scores..... :wink:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
CGoog

Post by CGoog »

rgrpuck wrote:
CGoog wrote:

And Poke scores..... :wink:
Yep, I'll have to give him that one... :lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

I don't care how bad man sauce tastes, try licking a dead fish for 30 minutes. I have no sympathy.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

The Holmchicken wrote:I don't care how bad man sauce tastes, try licking a dead fish for 30 minutes. I have no sympathy.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA GOD DAMN IT....FUCK.....Coke all over my keyboard and monitor....you fuck!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
CGoog

Post by CGoog »

The Holmchicken wrote:I don't care how bad man sauce tastes, try licking a dead fish for 30 minutes. I have no sympathy.
That was just WRONG... :lol:
Cat
Tadpole

Post by Cat »

LOL :lol:
Last edited by Cat on March 29th, 2006, 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
U.S. Army Signal Corps, 31M7A/31S
385th SigCo (FWD) Kuwait Jan 94- Dec 94
235th(67th) TACSAT Ft Gordon, GA. 95-97
--
Mainz-Kastel, Germany 98-00, AD Dept
Ft Bragg 00-02, AD Dept
CGoog

Post by CGoog »

Cat wrote:Sharon Stone on oral sex lol....

"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them"

http://www3.contactmusic.com/news/index34.htm
If she came up to my daughter with that bullshit, I'd knock her in her fucking teeth.. :evil: ...On an adult note, it was kind of funny... :lol:
Cat
Tadpole

Post by Cat »

CGoog wrote:
Cat wrote:Sharon Stone on oral sex lol....

"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them"

http://www3.contactmusic.com/news/index34.htm
If she came up to my daughter with that bullshit, I'd knock her in her fucking teeth.. :evil: ...On an adult note, it was kind of funny... :lol:
Hummm I agree, I just went to edit this out after thinking about it. I think she should stick to acting and not giving advice to teens!
U.S. Army Signal Corps, 31M7A/31S
385th SigCo (FWD) Kuwait Jan 94- Dec 94
235th(67th) TACSAT Ft Gordon, GA. 95-97
--
Mainz-Kastel, Germany 98-00, AD Dept
Ft Bragg 00-02, AD Dept
66G_RN
Vet/ Ranger Wife/ Sister

Post by 66G_RN »

The stuff you can find on the web... the solution is to eat papaya and shower together first!

...What can he do to make his semen taste better?

Yes, there is actually quite a bit a man can do to make his semen taste better. The less red meat he eats and the more natural sugars the sweeter the flavor. A high red meat diet makes semen salty, and a high fruit diet will make it very sweet. According to some sources, papaya is an excellent fruit to eat regularly to make your semen taste better. Other than this, a man should really just keep his genital region meticulously clean for his partner if he doesn't want it to smell revolting or taste foul.

What can she do to make herself taste and smell better?

As far as I know there is very little to do with a woman's diet that modifies the flavor of her vaginal juices or the smell that arises from her vaginal region. What a woman can do is make sure to quickly wash the exterior of her vagina (That would be the vulva) before engaging in any sexual activities. Just excuse yourself to the bathroom for a minute and use a facecloth to give your genital area a quick cleaning. The other options are to use flavored, edible-oils or lubricants to try to mask the underlying tastes and smells.
Army Nurse Corps 89-98
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

66G_RN wrote:The stuff you can find on the web... the solution is to eat papaya and shower together first!

Yes, there is actually quite a bit a man can do to make his semen taste better. The less red meat he eats and the more natural sugars the sweeter the flavor. A high red meat diet makes semen salty, and a high fruit diet will make it very sweet. According to some sources, papaya is an excellent fruit to eat regularly to make your semen taste better. Other than this, a man should really just keep his genital region meticulously clean for his partner if he doesn't want it to smell revolting or taste foul.

As far as I know there is very little to do with a woman's diet that modifies the flavor of her vaginal juices or the smell that arises from her vaginal region. What a woman can do is make sure to quickly wash the exterior of her vagina (That would be the vulva) before engaging in any sexual activities. Just excuse yourself to the bathroom for a minute and use a facecloth to give your genital area a quick cleaning. The other options are to use flavored, edible-oils or lubricants to try to mask the underlying tastes and smells.
Obiviously confused again.

Rule number 1 - if your snatch stinks, it will not get eaten.

Rule number 2 - If his dick tastes bad - buy some breath mints.

Rule number three - if you dont like the first two rules, go find a fag for a friend and knit or something.

Why is the posted in this area anyhow. Sounds like advice for the womes forum.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

I just wanna know the women who participated in this study...and their phone number.
last.tango
Sister

Post by last.tango »

A thought which may make it more palatable for the ladies....your man's love juice contains: vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc, 5-25 calories and protein (aprox. equivalent to an egg white). It's HEALTH FOOD! :twisted: :D
CGoog

Post by CGoog »

Goog wrote:
66G_RN wrote:The stuff you can find on the web... the solution is to eat papaya and shower together first!

Obiviously confused again.

Rule number 1 - if your snatch stinks, it will not get eaten.

Rule number 2 - If his dick tastes bad - buy some breath mints.

Rule number three - if you dont like the first two rules, go find a fag for a friend and knit or something.

Why is the posted in this area anyhow. Sounds like advice for the womes forum.
Because it was a joke to start with, how everybody turns it, thats on them... :wink:

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”