Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

paladin1952 wrote:You freaking idiot! How dare you PM me! And how dare you ask me if I am some how related or associated with your freaking "mascot at your University! My Screen name of Paladin is because I have BIG freaking guns and I hunt down down dumb ass DEPS that PM me! Get the picture short bus! If you want to continue being here I suggest that you immediately stop messaging anyone and listen ,read and learn before you ever post again. You are here at our pleasure and our whim so get with the program or get stupid and make another dumb ass post so I can ban your ass! Got it? I doubt that you do!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RSD 96-99
veritech137
Egg

Post by veritech137 »

Rangers, I sincerely apologize. It has been made light of my errors, and I now understand where I went wrong. The DEP's have squared me away.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

paladin1952 wrote:You freaking idiot! How dare you PM me! And how dare you ask me if I am some how related or associated with your freaking "mascot at your University! My Screen name of Paladin is because I have BIG freaking guns and I hunt down down dumb ass DEPS that PM me! Get the picture short bus! If you want to continue being here I suggest that you immediately stop messaging anyone and listen ,read and learn before you ever post again. You are here at our pleasure and our whim so get with the program or get stupid and make another dumb ass post so I can ban your ass! Got it? I doubt that you do!
Now that was funny....you some fucking mascot or something? :lol:
Table of Elements Skater
Future Soldier

Post by Table of Elements Skater »

PM on the way.
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Matador275 wrote:
Now that was funny....you some fucking mascot or something? :lol:
Matador275
Apparently I have been idolized :lol: to the point of them naming their mascot after me at Furman University 8) It truly is an honor as long as it is kept in the fine southern traditions. If I find out that it is a fraternity related matter I will ram Paladin up someones ass there! I bet shitting out chess pieces will be a bitch especially the Knights :shock: :shock:
Paladin is an honor to carry that name even in fun such as this screen name.
Here is some background on Paladin
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/have-gun.htm

It was well made westerns with good story lines
rangerrg_c75
LRRP/Ranger

Post by rangerrg_c75 »

Matador wasjust a leam in his daddies eye when "Have Gun Will Travel" was on. Takes an Old School to remember that stuff.
Served: 1st Plt C/75 1969-71
MACV Recondo Aug '69
RS 6-78
C Co 2/75th 78-81 B Co/HHC 7th RTB 91-93 (Retired)
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Welcome
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007

Return to “Introduction Archive”