Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Aegis wrote:Thanks PaperStreet 2/75

Based on the last 8 hours I've been scouring the site, I've come to the conclusion that it is possible, and something I'll probably end up doing. I am aware that the Option 70 is just the Intent, and not the actual 18X contract, as I am not eligible because of age requirements. I've made the decision to get Option 40 in my contract (although it's already been done, I guess a reno' will have to be done). The recruiters gave me all kinds of bullshit(which I wasn't aware of at the time) when I've asked about Ranger bat in the past, saying I could get ranger later, or just tell me I could get the tab. However, now that I've been so well-informed through the information here, I don't know how I can go to Basic in a few weeks with peace of mind. I only regret is not having come across this site just a few days earlier, as I already reno'd my contract due to extreme hardship my mother was experiencing, and got a 20 day extension on my ship-date.

Again, I thank everyone for their time.

*shifts to permanent lurker mode*
Aegis
Strike two!
That is Ranger Paperstreet 2/75 to you.
Anytime you address a Ranger on this forum you shall add the the sirname of Ranger to their name. All you have to do is look by the avatars and it says whether a person is a Ranger or some other profession that was their job discription. Be sure to capitalize Ranger also.And we call them Batts. A bat is a furry winged creature that resides in DEPS asses... DEPS square this rectangle away!
Paladin 1952
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Joseph PrettyDeepWater wrote:Welcome Aegis.

I will be seeing you at Ft Benning, we have the same class start date.

Pm on the way.

~Joseph
Read it again!

~Joseph
RIP Class 02-07
RS Class 09-07
C co. 2/75 Jan 07- Sept 07
D co 2/75 Oct 07- Aug 10
OIF/OEF
Mentored by Ranger Hoover
Mentor to stoicism
Ain't nothin to it but TO DO IT!!!
Aegis
Embryo

Post by Aegis »

Ranger PaperStreet 2/75, I apologize for not addressing you correctly.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

OK, so now you need to consider this, there is a big schism between Ranger and SF. For someone your age, a Ranger Battalion is where you ought to be. You have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills performing direct action missions. As a rule, SF tends to be older and more mature. As you have been told, read, study, and learn. The search button is your friend -- I'm not. Soon, some of the other members of the site will be along -- they may be less patient.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
spanky
Ranger

Post by spanky »

Welcome.
RGR Class 8-78
A Team FIST, HHC, 1/75 80-82 Hunter AAF

An Armed Society is a Polite Society
Aegis
Embryo

Post by Aegis »

I had a short correspondence with Ranger Bell across the street about my situation. I was to not ship under any circumstance without an Option 40. I requested a reno' at the office today, and they scoffed at me. Most of them are already not happy with me because I have already reno'd my contract for a 20 day extension due to extreme hardships my mother was experiencing, and being the only child, I did what I had to do.
Aegis wrote: Unfortunately Ranger Bell, my recruitment station has no intention whatsoever of changing my contract, or even attempting to put in the reno request. Most of them (except my recruiter) are pissed already that I have reno'd the contract. However, I wish for nothing more than to see myself in the mirror in the future, with a tan beret. All this SF Bravado is just bullshit they've been feeding me, and I told them that. Hell, the station commander didn't even know what an Option 40 was, and he's been recruiting for 6+ years. I'm basically left with two options. I can either be a DEP dropout (which is something I do not wish to do, as its a dick thing, and it means someone else could have filled that slot), or I can take my chances, go to OSUT at Benning including Airborne, and hope the Ranger reps for RIP show up at my Basic Training. One of the "better" recruiters that served with the 82nd, told me about Ranger batt coming around during Basic asking if they wanted to join up, as well as SF looking for SF babies. I don't know if that information is accurate, but I'm going based on what he said.
Although this is a decision for me to make, I would appreciate any input a Ranger could give me on my situation.

Again, Thanks for your time.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Aegis wrote:I had a short correspondence with Ranger Bell across the street about my situation. I was to not ship under any circumstance without an Option 40. I requested a reno' at the office today, and they scoffed at me. Most of them are already not happy with me because I have already reno'd my contract for a 20 day extension due to extreme hardships my mother was experiencing, and being the only child, I did what I had to do.
Aegis wrote: Unfortunately Ranger Bell, my recruitment station has no intention whatsoever of changing my contract, or even attempting to put in the reno request. Most of them (except my recruiter) are pissed already that I have reno'd the contract. However, I wish for nothing more than to see myself in the mirror in the future, with a tan beret. All this SF Bravado is just bullshit they've been feeding me, and I told them that. Hell, the station commander didn't even know what an Option 40 was, and he's been recruiting for 6+ years. I'm basically left with two options. I can either be a DEP dropout (which is something I do not wish to do, as its a dick thing, and it means someone else could have filled that slot), or I can take my chances, go to OSUT at Benning including Airborne, and hope the Ranger reps for RIP show up at my Basic Training. One of the "better" recruiters that served with the 82nd, told me about Ranger batt coming around during Basic asking if they wanted to join up, as well as SF looking for SF babies. I don't know if that information is accurate, but I'm going based on what he said.
Although this is a decision for me to make, I would appreciate any input a Ranger could give me on my situation.

Again, Thanks for your time.
Best watch your mouth boy, afore your bulldog mouth writes a check that your butterfly ass can't cash.
Who the fuck do you think you are saying a fucking word about SF Warriors, that's right, WARRIORS! You fucking little piss fucker piece of shit!
SF babies?!!!! Boy, if you only knew what the fuck you were talking about, I might even get pissed, but it's obvious by that statement alone that you don't, and that you are only trying to suck some Ranger cock by making that statement. It didn't work piss boy. You have no fucking right to open your mouth anymore. Everyfucking one of us on here has friends from SF that have fought and died.
You will retract your last statement, make an immediate public apology worthy of, no, never mind, you'll never be fucking worthy of them.
Do it not, and I will vote for an immediate ban on your fucking pussy little ass.
Don't PM me, don't say a fucking word until you follow my instructions, if you don't, you best pull the plug on yer PC cause I may just reach through and snatch the fucking life right outta you.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I'm waiting you fucking little piss bucket!

Six hours later.

Being the reasonable and intelligent person that I am, I'm giving you leway in case you actually have a fucking job.

I expect it ASAP.

I'm already planning your exit strategy for you. So far, it's head fucking first out the back door.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Aegis wrote:I had a short correspondence with Ranger Bell across the street about my situation. I was to not ship under any circumstance without an Option 40. I requested a reno' at the office today, and they scoffed at me. Most of them are already not happy with me because I have already reno'd my contract for a 20 day extension due to extreme hardships my mother was experiencing, and being the only child, I did what I had to do.

Again, Thanks for your time.[/quote

You're a fucking idiot.
What transpires betweeen you and another member on another site should fucking stay there.
What did the big bad bullies do to you in school?
Are you a martial arts instructor or not?
"Across the street" you mention that you are currently a martial arts instructor...here you mention that you've "done work" as an instructor, which is it?
What problems did the school have during your attendance?
Are you a cunt in your spare time too?
Do you have Airborne on your contract?
Why do you think your recruiter was bull-shitting you?
Are there any men in your family?
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

BAN this motherfucker.
He has had almost 32 hours to comply and post a public apology to SOF members for the blatantly disrespectful comments he has made.
He was given an ample amount of time to have the balls to explain himself.
He has failed to comply.
He must be too busy sucking cock somewhere or just thinks that time will hide his trail and he can hide out for a while and not follow fucking instructions.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Kilted Heathen wrote:

Again, Thanks for your time.[/quote

You're a fucking idiot.
What transpires betweeen you and another member on another site should fucking stay there.
What did the big bad bullies do to you in school?
Are you a martial arts instructor or not?
"Across the street" you mention that you are currently a martial arts instructor...here you mention that you've "done work" as an instructor, which is it?
What problems did the school have during your attendance?
Are you a cunt in your spare time too?
Do you have Airborne on your contract?
Why do you think your recruiter was bull-shitting you?
Are there any men in your family?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Aegis
Embryo

Post by Aegis »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Are you a martial arts instructor or not?
Yes. I have a full-time job until my ship date (March 22nd) which I've held for the last 5 years. I am the head instructor at my studio and hold a 2nd Degree Black Belt in I.T.F. Tae Kwon Do.
Kilted Heathen wrote:What problems did the school have during your attendance?
Aegis wrote:I did not finish my time at Valley Forge due to some major problems the school was having at the time of my attendance, including but not limited to major hazing and plenty of lawsuits.
Kilted Heathen wrote:Do you have Airborne on your contract?
Yes. It is part of the Option 70, Statement of Intent for SF. I have taken my Airborne Physical.
Ship Date: 20060322
OSUT Start Date: 20060331
Aegis
Embryo

Post by Aegis »

I apologize for making this a two part post. I meant to preview my post, but I clicked submit by accident. Ranger cams, I apologize for the late response. I understand where I made a mistake by bringing something across the street here, and I apologize for doing so. What starts one place should stay there. However, I am confused as to this.

[quote="cams]Best watch your mouth boy, afore your bulldog mouth writes a check that your butterfly ass can't cash.
Who the fuck do you think you are saying a fucking word about SF Warriors, that's right, WARRIORS! You fucking little piss fucker piece of shit!
SF babies?!!!! Boy, if you only knew what the fuck you were talking about, I might even get pissed, but it's obvious by that statement alone that you don't, and that you are only trying to suck some Ranger cock by making that statement. It didn't work piss boy. You have no fucking right to open your mouth anymore. Everyfucking one of us on here has friends from SF that have fought and died. [/quote]

I have nothing but respect for Rangers and SF alike. I don't understand why you are angry with my statements. Please help me understand what I have done wrong Ranger cams, so I may not make the same mistake again. Thank you.
Ship Date: 20060322
OSUT Start Date: 20060331

Return to “Introduction Archive”