Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

javelin66 wrote:That was done for me by a kind admin. I feel all warm inside because of the special attention.
Well if you just came here to argue, you will be gone real soon and won’t even be a memory, so if you think you have something useful to contribute you might want to start, that or read and shut the fuck up for a while.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
javelin66

Post by javelin66 »

I was just thinking the same thing about you.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

javelin66 wrote:I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Yeah this wont take long. :roll:

Fuckin meat rocket.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

javelin66 wrote:I apologize again for the double post, but I just read ANGRYCivilian's intro and bio.

ANGRY, in your intro you describe yourself as a 5 jump chump. Has something changed between then and now that gives you the right to call me a leg?

Are you kidding me? Have you actually been in an airborne unit? Not just a unit at Bliss authorized to wear the tab and a maroon beret, but one that actually jumps? If so, let me know. If not, please watch who you are calling a leg.
First, I never called you a leg, I said you were wining like one. I read your intro and understood it. I also read your story. The comment I made was about your reply to Ranger Silverback. It sounded like you had your feelings hurt, as some people who come here sometimes do. You're right, I'm a 5 jumper (who knows all about whinny fucking legs), and I might be impressed by things that you have done, but there are a lot of others here who are not. You didn't read/follow the FAQ's, and you expect not to get hammered? Come on. I told a stupid story once, big deal. It sucked.

Just so there no understanding this time, you're not a leg, just some asshole who thinks he can bounce in here without regarding the rules, and impress everyone with his military status and boring story.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

javelin66 wrote:I was just thinking the same thing about you.

AHAHAHA, was pretty funny I did get a chuckle out of it, cya tomorrow, oh wait, Ill be here but I bet you wont :D
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Oh, and to add to this, (because I've been dealing with it for two weeks now) if you can't read simple fucking instructions, fuck you. I'm not fucking impressed.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
javelin66

Post by javelin66 »

ANGRYcivilian, your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I expect that out of you. But let's be honest, I'm sure that you have told more than one stupid story.

Toad, I won't 'see' you tomorrow. I can't say I've enjoyed it, but it was interesting to say the least.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

javelin66 wrote:ANGRYcivilian, your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I expect that out of you. But let's be honest, I'm sure that you have told more than one stupid story.

Toad, I won't 'see' you tomorrow. I can't say I've enjoyed it, but it was interesting to say the least.

Dont let the door smack you in the ass ....fuckin idiot
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

No, I've only told one story. It sucked.

Was it the first post? I've been around whinny legs, I know what they sound like. That is how your reply sounded.

Was it the second post? I've been dealing with people who do not read simple instructions for two weeks; it pisses me off. There are like two rules of this site: First, post an intro; Second, address Rangers with their title. It's not hard. You didn't do either, so what kind of first impression does that give? You tell me.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

You disrespectful bitch...

You want to leave, step the fuck on and don't make a big scene of it. I never have understood you whiney ass people who come in, don't follow simple rules and then want to cry because they get a little heat for it. Simply fuck off, it's an easy, easy solution.

As for your disrespect, I am thinking you aren't picking up on a couple of things-you aren't being overly well received as a result of your overwhelming ability to run your mouth. Use another part of your anatomy, run out and get yourself a big cup of shut the fuck up to keep you occupied and then you won't be so free to post stupidity.

See, simple solution.

In the meantime, just FUCK OFF.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Yer done here.
RSD 96-99
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

FUCK, I wanted to find out who he was with in Haiti. Bullshit flag was a rising!!
It's all good.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

You don't seriously think that asswipe was going to come back did you?
RSD 96-99
RGR Pete
Ranger

Post by RGR Pete »

Welcome & Good Bye High Speed
USMC-87 to 91
Bco 1/75 94-97

Return to “Introduction Archive”