PHR Status Check

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Can someone tell me how you can "tear ligaments" on the lame ass, five mile runs they have in Jump School ? Hmmmm ? Did you do it getting off the duece-n-1/2 or what? If you are already making excuses for why you did not achieve ur goals, ur done. The sad thing is you used up a slot for someone who really wanted to be a Ranger.

Adios.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

I will seriously pimp slap PHR and say "That's for the army ranger forum"... If he gets all uppidity, I'll work on that triangle choke slam shit with him!! :twisted:
It's Mind over Matter. If you don't Mind, it won't Matter.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

K

Post by SkyShark »

K-O-R-E-A!! Some one should make a call and see if J.S.A. could use another JOE.
It's all good.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

ProfilePissPony, go to Korea with the rest of the legs and leave the real work to the REAL MEN.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

alright, well i have obviously offended, damn near everyone on this site, so this will be my last post. i really do aspire to be a ranger, but it may look like i have to go a different route. Sorry for wasting eveyones time, whatever, IRS i look forward to meeting you sometime in the future, then we shall see, you havent made it past basic yet. Didnt mean to offend or piss, off, but i will be a Ranger one way or another, i will post again when that mission is acccomplished.
-Out
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

PHR - you can update your avatar when you get to a permanent party unit. Until then, you'll use this one and you'll like it!
DO NOT PM ME
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

[Quote="PaleHorseRider"]so this will be my last post.[/Quote]

SACK UP!!!!
It's all good.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

sack up? i dont understand Ranger.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Sack Up.

Post by SkyShark »

SACK UP!!!! Follow these instructions.

1. Reach down where your uterus is.

2. Grab what God gave you.

3. Realize that you are of the Male species.

4. Be a man.

5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until you remember them.

Also, FYI I am not a Ranger. I was with the 82nd.
It's all good.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

With tha avatar that Ranger gave him, he might get wet. That is the kind of petting that my wife likes. :P
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
PacLiteFAN
Ranger

Post by PacLiteFAN »

"i will be a ranger, one way or another."

I didnt know there was more than one way. :?
Hardness training starts NOW!
Bell

Post by Bell »

devilrat35 wrote:Ya know, I still suck at running and I still don't understand how you can tear ligaments running. Get shin splints or stress factures sure, but can someone tell me how you can tear a goddamn ligament?
I'll be gentle. If ya step on anything while running sometimes the ankle has a tendency to flip sideways. It's called a sprain. If it flips hard enough and far enough, ligaments are torn.

Those fucking runs at the beginning of Ranger School are hell on most of the guys. So dark ya can't see yer hand in front of yer face and definitely can't see the man in front of ya. Running into and on each other. Torn ligaments, sprained ankles, knees torn, dislocated knees, broken ankles or legs, broken arms, concussions. You get 200 guys running in formation up and down hills yoyoing like a bitch and it ain't nothing but a clusterfuck.

Ya run to protect yerself. Fuck formation, put yer hands out, pick yer feet up, stay away from everyone. Guys get run over and stomped in those runs.

RLTW
Bell
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

I don't remember anyone having a problem with sprains or torn ligaments in jump school or in Ranger School caused by the runs. But then we were running in jump boots. :P
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

502in62 wrote:I don't remember anyone having a problem with sprains or torn ligaments in jump school or in Ranger School caused by the runs. But then we were running in jump boots. :P

I remember running with regular army issued boots in jump school 6 or so years after you 'Pops'. I wore my jump boots, my Cocorans only with my dress uniform. I traded those boots in that became obsolete for a pair of jungle boots. The jungle boots were the latest rage wearing. Many went to RVN to pick up their pair which were being given by our govenment for free. Man 'Pops' we were lucky sums o biatches!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”