I LOVE THIS SITE - ArmySloth Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

August-O TwentyFive-O

I LOVE THIS SITE - ArmySloth Intro

Post by August-O TwentyFive-O »

wow I LOVE THIS SITE AND I ONLY BEEN ON IT FOR 8 MINUTES RANGERS ROCK....I like the insults dished out, seems thats the only way some people understand shit, anyways good job and fuck people up :twisted: :roll:
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

ArmySloth-

Follow this link and read my post at the middle of the page.

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1611

You should read and heed or you will probably get some of those insults you like. :twisted:
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on January 25th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hey sloth, howdy and welcome! Can I get you anything while you're here? A beer, some chow, a stripper? How 'bout a nice cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP. You little fucking turdburglar; don't come on here telling us how 'cool' we are. We already know. Dickhead.

If you don't have anything meaningful to say/ask, then DON'T POST. Ranger Master J told you to post an intro, in the proper place....do it NOW, or face the consequences. You've got less than 24 hours; but I'm not gonna tell you how much less. You seem to *think* you know something, especially about how we 'run' things here.

Just for your fucking clarification, we don't really take too much pride in 'insulting' and 'fucking people up'. We try to run this place in the manner in which we feel best represents Ranger BN. We expect the DEPshits to behave and think like the prospective Rangers that they are. Start living it today; won't hurt so much tomorrow. But I wouldn't expect you to get it; it seems you've come here for the wrong reasons.

BTW, If you're not currently in the Army, you'd better change your username, like yesterday. If you are Active Duty or Army Veteran, then you'd DAMN sure better put up some credentials. Either way, you are danger close to being banned.

Have a good day, fucktard. :evil:
August-O TwentyFive-O

Post by August-O TwentyFive-O »

lol shit burgler WOW shut the fuck up you sorry sacks of fecal matter... your petty bullshit doesn't phase me. BROWNNOSING lol I dont even know anyone on here to brown nose..how retarded are you anyways?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Didnt we have a problem with this guy under another topic?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

Nah, he ain't a problem. He's kinda like that peanut stuck between yer teeth way in the back. Or an itch deep down by the asshole. He ain't a problem, just an aggravation. Something else to deal with, ain't no thang.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

lol Ranger Bell, I concur. He does feel like that itch near my asshole.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
elfaygobaca
Egg

Post by elfaygobaca »

ArmySloth.

You are being watched

I know your other hangout.

Guys, here's who you're talking with.

Last edited by elfaygobaca on January 27th, 2004, 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RangerLink
Ranger

Post by RangerLink »

What a fucking moron.
PL & Asst S-3, 2-87IN
10th MTN DIV (LI) 1995 to 1997

S-4, S-3Air & Alpha Company Cdr, 2-7CAV
1st CAV DIV 1998-2000

Currently S-3/1-141IN, TXANG

Ranger Class 1-97

"It ain't hard to be an officer, but it's damn hard to a good officer." Unknown Chief Petty Officer

"LET NO MAN'S SOUL CRY OUT 'HAD I PROPER TRAINING!" Unknown

Return to “Introduction Archive”