General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

9/11 - Never Forget

Post by Spartan »

Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

Thank you for posting that Ranger Spartan.
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
Rebel3
Embryo

Post by Rebel3 »

Excellent! Thanks Ranger Spartan
Find the Buggers and Pile ON!!!!
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

Ranger Spartan, that video sent wave after wave of goose bumps through me. That is the best tribute to 9.11 that I have ever seen.
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Every time I see something like that, it rips down to my soul. Yes, I get choked up and teary eyed. The really hard part is seeing those poor folks that jumped, choosing that end as opposed to being burned.

Seeing that is why I'm still serving! Whatever it takes, we'll continue to punish the bastards that perpetrated that vile assault on our nation.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
AmyDoll

Thankyou

Post by AmyDoll »

Thank you Ranger Spartan. This was very emotional to watch, but it is necessary and demanded that we never forget that day. My mom's only sister was in the Towers that day and we did not hear from her for 16 hrs., still we know we are among the lucky ones. I still have my Aunt. God Bless all the families of 911.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Spartan,

A reminder of why the world is where it is today. Thanks for posting that.

It hurt a bit seeing that again but we need a constant reminder of who we are and what we are doing. Most of all who is against us and what has happened to them.

I copied the link and blasted it all over my side of the world.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: ,

Post by centermass »

Chiron wrote:Spartan,

A reminder of why the world is where it is today. Thanks for posting that.

It hurt a bit seeing that again but we need a constant reminder of who we are and what we are doing. Most of all who is against us and what has happened to them.

I copied the link and blasted it all over my side of the world.

Maybe some of those idiots at the Bluelight BB could use a reminder. They probably still wouldn't get it.

Thanks Spartan. Somedays, we can all use some extra inspriration.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Thanks Ranger Spartan, I haven't thought about it for a long time.

I remember going to work, listening to Howard Stern, and all of the sudden he starts yelling that a plane crashed into the WTC. I thought it was a joke. When I got to work, at the local VA office, I pulled up CNN's(I think) website to see what was going on. I couldn't believe it, watching the plane crash into the towers, and watching them collapse. Watching the plane crash into the Pentagon, and the other one crash into the woods. It was so fucked up, I started shaking just watching it and I couldn't move away from the monitor. I finally just walked out of the building and drove to a park near by, and just sat there for like 3 hours. For some reason, I wanted to cry.

I cannot believe there are still people in this country that think we are doing something wrong by going after AQ and similar people.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Rubes
Embryo

Post by Rubes »

Thank you for posting that Ranger Spartan. This should be required viewing for everyone who values their freedom. Seeing that only strengthens my desire to join up and do my part.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”