Preparing for RIP

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Oh bullshit, now I know for sure.

On the model saw I humped, the regulator had a ridge on it so that it fit into the barrell only ONE way, but the collar would click into either one of the two slots that were 180 degrees apart on the regulator. If the regulator itself would only fit into the barrell ONE way, that means that it is not capable of adjusting its rate of fire at the regulator.

Now my bullshit flag is at full-mast, unless Vega is right an he saw an old one in the nasty guard.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I completely agree with you Ranger CD. I carried that bitch for a WHILE, and also know that I never adjusted the rate of fire 'mechanically'. I was also an armoror for about 9 months, and like you stated, was NEVER told of any such 'adjustable regulator'. On the 240's yes, 249's NO. Besides, I looked it up and even his cyclic rate(s) of fire are incorrect. :?

VD- I still have all of my armoror manuals. 8) So the question still stands; why are you in BDU's holding a SAW? It's obviously unloaded; so was it the Richard Marchinko Warrior-Wannabe Summer Camp photo. Or are you current/prior service? I think you know that we know something....

All Depshits: you have been issued a temporary and extremely limited license to kill. I believe you all know the target. He's insulted ALL of you who truly come on here to gain knowledge and inspiration. He is an insult to anyone serious about being in Batt. How serious are YOU GUYS? Fire at will, and may the best Dep win... :twisted:
Weirdart has set the standard, so I don't want to see anything less.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

A tactical avatar shall be issued for the tightest shot group. :twisted:
DO NOT PM ME
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Tired of reading our lame reply's eh? Who the fuck are you homo? You think your high speed because you've held a SAW, and your 'addicted' to the Ranger handbook :roll: ? Think again newt. Im sure the Rangers and Veterans on this site are not impressed that youve been roadmarching with 4 ammo pouches full of weight, and neither are us DEPers.

violenceofaction wrote:(standing at parade rest)
LOL! fucking homo.

Tadpole

Post by MPC »

is there any other reading, ie fm's or regular books any of you would suggest?
I got your Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Badass right here.
if you are not a Ranger do not reply to this post im tired of reading your lame replies.
You're tired of reading OUR lame ass replies? Exactly who the fuck do you think wants to read YOUR fucking drivel? As far as I know you are the very first to come in and make shit up about a weapon. Grats asshat.

You're probably some faggoty ass 15 year old who took a pic of your fucking Airsoft SAW that your mommy bought you for Christmas. I hear they use real weapons in the Army. Instead of running around with your airsoft SAW and playing grabass in the woods all day with your friends learn some typing and punctuation skills you fucktard.
as long as the DEPs have something good to say, ie a link that i wanted
Too lazy to do your own fucking research? There are numerous PT programs on the internet for both Ranger and SF as well as other fields I am sure. Don't bother though, just drop out of the DEP or whatever the fuck you're in and then you won't have to worry about RIP being a "kick in the nuts." If you'd taken a couple of minutes to peruse the site you would have seen that every Ranger here has said RIP will suck no matter what you do to prepare and that those who pass are the mentally strong. Guess that rules you the fuck out seeing as how you're too fucking lazy to do your own research and treat those whom you aspire to serve alongside with respect.

I thought Ranger Saltbitch told you to get in the front leaning rest, and you still haven't answered his question on what the fuck your background is.

Here is another pic of our friend:

"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Hey CD and SB when I got to mess with the SAW in late 91 they already had the round regulators and no mention of changing rate of fire, when did the come into service does anyone know.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

cbar10 wrote:Hey CD and SB when I got to mess with the SAW in late 91 they already had the round regulators and no mention of changing rate of fire, when did the come into service does anyone know.
Mid to late-1985 as far as I can recall at 2/75.
VEGA175

Post by VEGA175 »

cd you are absolutly right the saw you carried would not change rate of fire and if i remember right the one i got when i got to bn in late '91 was brand new and i should have specified the old adjustable the new was either on or off
FiddlersGreen

dd

Post by FiddlersGreen »

;;;;;
SV_JROTC
Embryo

Post by SV_JROTC »

FiddlersGreen:

WTF man? Try posting an introduction. Then you can contribute to the Rangers' forum with useful posts, not this useless semicolon shit. You're asking to get banned quick otherwise.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

SV_JROTC wrote:FiddlersGreen:

WTF man? Try posting an introduction. Then you can contribute to the Rangers' forum with useful posts, not this useless semicolon shit. You're asking to get banned quick otherwise.
And how 'bout that snazzy avatar???
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
typeA
Tadpole

Re: dd

Post by typeA »

FiddlersGreen wrote:;;;;;
good edit before the Rangers saw it :wink:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

So go on, typeA; what DID he say? The fact that fiddledeedee is a shitstain has not eluded us; it's just a new username for the same faggot-assed, disrespectful, prick-fuck that started this thread.

fiddle-violence: you are not as sneaky as you think you are. Do you not understand we are former SpecOps? Or is it that they don't teach you about computers in the scouts....and I don't mean Boy Scouts.

You are a pretty pathetic little man; I can only hope that your squad leader doesn't find out about you. Do you know what the 'post locator' is? WE do; and if you don't come CLEAN, and I mean april-fuckin'-fresh clean, your chain of command WILL find out. Post your humblest apologies here, in the open(not in a weak-ass PM).

I'm growing very tired of some of you 'Depshits', and one 'special' active duty who wants to be considered a 'Dep'. Keep playin' your games; and we'll keep winning every time. I await your apology, fiddle 'o violence. You see, you DON'T have a choice; if you stop showing up or stop posting, your chain of command will be notified. I'm sure one of them cares what you say to Rangers, as some are probably Ranger-qualified.

Now, prostrate yourself, Josh. Or the entire 1/16th will find out what a 'quality' hooah you are.

Return to “About RASP”