Breath of fresh air

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Breath of fresh air

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Stumbled across your forum a couple of weeks ago,made me feel right at home again.i'm a former 11b...served in korea in the early 90's....and god help me...the 101st.Didnt make a lot of friends there.had something to do with the fact that i called all of the lower enlisted in my company a bunch of pussies,and told them i would shoot myself in the foot before i would go to war with them.(CO must have liked what i said though,offered me Green to Gold program a week later.i think i said what he was thinking)I couldnt beleive how fucked up they were at that time...it was post DS.

Spent time in scout platoons,obviously surroundeed by sqared away Rangers,some of the best people ive ever known.My last PSG had just come off of duty as an RI.....what a great man.I miss my brothers that i left behind,but just reading what all of you have to say makes me feel right at home.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Re: Breath of fresh air

Post by Spartan »

currahee 3-4 wrote:Spent time in scout platoons,obviously surroundeed by sqared away Rangers,some of the best people ive ever known.My last PSG had just come off of duty as an RI.....what a great man.I miss my brothers that i left behind,but just reading what all of you have to say makes me feel right at home.
Welcome to the site. By 'Scouts' do you mean to say you served in the 101st Division LRS, or a scout platoon was for a Bn or Regimental sized element?
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Breath of fresh air

Post by Earthpig »

Neves wrote: By 'Scouts' do you mean to say you served in the 101st Division LRS, or a scout platoon was for a Bn or Regimental sized element?
He was a Webelos Scout in Den #3, Pack 54. :wink: (Just yanking your chain, Currahee)
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Actually it was the girlscouts...in infiltrated their lines,took all of their cookies,had my way the MILFS and exfiltrated back before anyone knew.Classic recon.

:wink:
BN scout.

Return to “Introduction Archive”